Ok so I just got the Unholy Alliance DVD and I'm not a big Slayer fan, but in all the chapter menus theres a really cool Slayer song playing and I'm wondering what song it is. It starts out with a really fast palm muted guitar, then the drums and a soloing guitar with some really cool effects play over the top. It stops before vocals join in so I don't know any lyrics, but any help with this would be very much appreciated.
Quote by Amerikhastan
You kind of just described every Slayer song ever.

haha so true.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

I just have a hunch that its Raining Blood.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by ShredtoBed
I just have a hunch that its Raining Blood.

But there's no solo after the intro in Raining Blood. :/
^it might not be from the begining of the song, it could be halfway thru...if it was was raining blood i'd say it was that breakdown part right before they return to the intro riff (totally blind guess i know)
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
No it's not Raining Blood I know that song. It sounds more new and not as raw as their older stuff
did you listen to all the live songs? if not do so. and thats all i can say maybe go on youtube or limewire and look for songs
Quote by guitgrinder
I'll bet it's Bloodline, God Hates Us All, Eyes Of The Insane or Cult.

God Hates Us All is not a song, it's the title of the album. I'm guessing you're thinking of Disciple?