uh...head and shoulders?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Use a good conditioner, and make sure you leave it in for at least ten minutes before washing it out.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by duggyrocks
And before you say "Wash your hair hippy", I wash and condition it every other day.
Wash it every day...
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
cut your head off
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Head and Shoulders sucks nowadays, I remember when if you got that stuff in your eye or up your nose you thought you were going to die.
Quote by minibrowny
^ +1. Head and conditioners shampoo, the their conditioner every day and it should go away.

Huh?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by duggyrocks
I have it. Infact I have hell of alot of it.

How do I get rid of it?

And before you say "Wash your hair hippy", I wash and condition it every other day.

Any help?

Head and shoulders. Seriously. I get dandruff even using the best types of shampoo, but H&S just gets rid of it. The stuff is insane.
Quote by duggyrocks
I have it. Infact I have hell of alot of it.

How do I get rid of it?

Any help?

I used to get dandruff a good bit. Get an anti-dandruff shampoo and make sure you rinse completely. Worked for me. Haven't seen dandruff round these parts for 10 years...
fyi, as much as i do do it, shampooing and conditioning daily is REALLY bad for your hair. Still, can't help but feel disgusted when my hair is all oily so i shampoo anyways.. and when you shampoo, you have to condition, otherwise you'll be all dry and itchy for the rest of the day
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by Deliriumbassist
actually, it's better not to wash your hair everyday (I do though), and definately not good to condition it everyday (or so I hear). A lot of dandruff though is actually soap flakes that haven't been washed out properly... so wash yer hair properly.

Yeah, it extracts your hair's natural oils or something.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
9/10 it isn't dandruff. It is PROBABLY little bits of shampoo that wasn't washed out properly. Make sure to get it all out, turn your head upside down, flip it around, anything it takes. Worked for me.
never wear black without the blue...
Selsun Blue.

...duh
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Wash it every day...

It's best only to wash it every other day, washing it everyday is bad for your hair.

...shave your head maybe!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
You might look for a shampoo called Nizoral if Head & Shoulders doesn't work for you. It has a different active ingredient. Not sure if it's available across the pond, though. If you can't find it, go to www.walgreens.com and do a search. Also try washing your hair with cooler water than you usually do. Sometimes water temperature can be a factor.
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker
****ing wash your hear you mosher *holds hand up for hi-five, realises it isn't Ultimate-Common twats,with **** taste in music,but no offence to people who like new monkey and that shizz.com*
neway, Head and shoulders is the way forward, my man.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Just live with it and say its snowing outside
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i had dandruff for years, nothing worked to lose it

dyed my hair spur of the moment.. not had it since

..coincidence?
Quote by will123456789
****ing wash your hear you mosher *holds hand up for hi-five, realises it isn't Ultimate-Common twats,with **** taste in music,but no offence to people who like new monkey and that shizz.com*

What are you going on about?
Quote by will123456789

I remember my first beer too...
Last edited by red157 at Nov 5, 2007,
It really depends on what hair type you have, what kind of activities you do every day, shampoo, etc on how you should treat your hair. Everyone's hair is a little bit different so what works for you, might not work for someone else. Ex: If you're in sports such as swimming, you're gonna have to wash your hair everyday to completely get the chlorine out. Some people have extremely oily hair and they pretty much have to wash it everyday so they don't get a build up of oily residue. Some people don't need to wash their hair everyday either. I'd try a dandruff shampoo first though, and if that didn't work, I'd wash my hair everyday and see if that fixed it.
Peepee on yo tittays