I was just wondering about this guitar. Im strongly considering buying this guitar, but I have a question or two. Is this guitar worth it in the long run, I take care of all of my guitars but is there anything I should look out for(poor quality wood, bad wiring setups)?

And is it good to go out of the box or is there any modifications I should do to it?
I really dont like ska much any more... : /
LMFAO, youve never played a gretsch before then. gretsch is way up there with gibson on quality, i have a synchromatic hardbody and im her third owner so she has tp be at least 15 years old and its still perfect, it way worth it in the long run
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
I'm thinking of buying one, too (they look awesome in orange stain)! Have you tried it? The sound is great, and the Bigsby really rocks!
Quote by k1ng_pooh
LMFAO, youve never played a gretsch before then. gretsch is way up there with gibson on quality, i have a synchromatic hardbody and im her third owner so she has tp be at least 15 years old and its still perfect, it way worth it in the long run

Yea ive played quite a few before, but no more than 15 minutes at a time.

But ive never heard anything about the longevity of this guitar.

Thanks guys for the answers
I really dont like ska much any more... : /
I've seriously considered this myself, and I'll ask a question beneficial to both myself and the TS: Are the Electromatics worth it?

I'd kill for a Pro series, but £1,500 is a bit too much for me Can't wait to try my Uncle's Gretsch when he gets it...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Ive got an electromatic, I was using it in a classic rock band, it was phenominal,

Reason I bought it was because for that price it kicked the arse out of everything else in its range, like the stupid epiphones etc.

Now I dont use it anymore, I play keyboards in the band now so theres no point in having. But yeh thats why I bought the gretsch
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate