last sunday...it was amazing, he played in a little restaurant which holds around 100 people and i got there an hour early so got a table just in front of the stage ....he was amazing and played songs off his new cd...i really liked it, specially because it was a really intimate concert and got to shake his hand lol)....so....has anyone gone to any good concerts lately?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Nov 5, 2007,
dude i love that dude i had his cd "kiss my axe" but i lended it to someone and havent gotten it back ...but he is pretty cool
I saw Bucky Pizzarelli in the same type of setting a few months ago. It was a birthday treat from my gf. He played a great set and was a real nice guy. He even greeted us as he walked past our table between sets.

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm sure he played great. He actually came to my area (Starland Ballroom) a year or two ago to play an acoustic show and, being the idiot that I am, I passed it up.
I saw him at a jazz festival on the coast here in Croatia. To me it was terrible because he first of played an all acoustic set. Then he had a harmonica player. And he forced himself to play latin music
which doesn't suit him. All in all boring as hell. But that's just me, I'm a big fan of his electric stuff.
The jazz student