rickenbackers are so good, they dont tell u the price on websites such as musiciansfriends and guitarcenter

edit- they are very expensive as far as i know
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
You can get better for the price.

Quote by Steve The Plank
Do you care about the cost/fugliness of them?

If not, then sure, they're great! :P

Buying a Rickenbacker is like buying the services of the fattest, ugliest prostitute. Sure, it's gonna make your wallet a lot lighter, but it'll feel and sound great.

>.<

You open for wednesdays?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Do you care about the cost/fugliness of them?

If not, then sure, they're great! :P

Buying a Rickenbacker is like buying the services of the fattest, ugliest prostitute. Sure, it's gonna make your wallet a lot lighter, but it'll feel and sound great.

>.<

Not the best analogy.

Rickenbackers are good, but I'd go for a Gretch instead if I were you. A similar sound, better looking, and a lot cheaper.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Not the best analogy.

Rickenbackers are good, but I'd go for a Gretch instead if I were you. A similar sound, better looking, and a lot cheaper.

i know what the hell man?
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
I never had a Rick guitar, played a few, but never wanted one. I did own a couple Rick basses though, and they were top notch guitars. Probably a couple of the best basses I ever owned. Big money guitars and I doubt they would work for me and the stuff I like to play and listen to.

John
Quote by johnro6659
I never had a Rick guitar, played a few, but never wanted one. I did own a couple Rick basses though, and they were top notch guitars. Probably a couple of the best basses I ever owned. Big money guitars and I doubt they would work for me and the stuff I like to play and listen to.

John

I've played a rick bass, and it was amazing. Rickenbacker also makes incredible 12 stringers. I still say what I said about getting a Gretch instead though.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
i honestly think Rickenbacker prices are a piss-take. the specs arent anything special so how do they cost so much.

if each Ric was handmade by Mr.Rickenbacker himself then fair enough, its an understandable price.Its ridiculously expensive.

Id love a Ric but they can shove em up the wrong'un for that price IMO
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I wish that I would have gotten a 330 when MF was selling them for $999
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Rickenbackers are one of those guitars you don't get until you play one. Trust me on this.