#1
Ok, so the guy making our football team's end of season video hit me up to do a new version of the national anthem for it.

I agreed and after one day, this is what I've come up with. It's a rush job and I don't really have much time for anything crazy in it lol.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/spiroth10/

obviously its the one titled National Anthem.

comments and opinions please, and please excuse the bad quality recording, I dont have good recording gear (though I have a nice amp/guitars). I recorded thru a PC microphone and audacity.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
#2
Not bad, needs improvement in tone and would sound better with a backing track. I'm a fan of rearranged national anthems, check out my portuguese national anthem in my profile, I'm working on the Italian anthem now.
#3
yeah I know, I had like one day to work on it before uploading it (I ended up using the slower version).

55% of my tone issues is the cheap recording setup, the other 45% is the fact im running an extremely low gain amp distorted with a peddle (distortion peddles dont sound great with tube amps, unless they're driving the gain channel further, but mine sounds like noise that way lol)

yours is neat, really shreddy though. I was going for more of a rock thing with mine -- but then again, my sweep picking isnt up to par lol.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q