It was a better deal when it was $500.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
looks like an ok deal to me
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
epiphones have been known to let me down dude just save up and get a fcking gibson or just buy the new sg with emgs
they cost a lot for a reason the fact that sound is cleaner and it doesnt sound liek a dead cat trying to walk
If you could haggle down (Don't know if they'd be having any of that, though) it would be worth it, I suppose, especially with the EMGs. Go for it.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by necrome
they cost a lot for a reason the fact that sound is cleaner and it doesnt sound liek a dead cat trying to walk

The main reason they cost so much is the 6 letter word on the headstock.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll

+ 1000.
My Gear:

Agile AL-2000 (Tiger-Eye)
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer [Keeley Modded]
Quote by FacingUsAll

Mhm. They might have been good a few years ago, but modern day Gibsons dissapoint me big time. Definitely not worth the money. Most Epi's have much better quality/price ratios.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.