Hello guys I was wondering to maybe buy a mexican stratocaster but squier series . A HSS strat with floydrose one volume and one knob maple fingerboard. Do you know more about mexican squier because it dont have lot of information on the net? How much I should pay for?
mexican squier?? eh.... dont u mean fender? i was not aware that there were squiers from mexico
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I've never heard of any Mexican Squiers.

If it's made of Alder, get it, and fix it up with some good hardware and pups, anything else (basswood, plywood) don't even bother.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Apparently according to it's serial number.
Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Ensenada Plant (Fender), Mexico
in the Year(s): 1993 - 1994
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by John_mayer
How you can know the type of wood of the guitar?

you just research on the internet and ask at a store.

yea in the early 90's fender still put the squier label on their mexican strats evidentally

that should be equivalent to a modern standard strat
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
The Squier logo looks kinda strange too, it looks like a sticker? I don't see why a Squier logo would be put there.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by iSlash
The Squier logo looks kinda strange too, it looks like a sticker? I don't see why a Squier logo would be put there.

yea me niether, i think ive seen something like this before tho. i mean, 300 still aint bad....um...thats 300 canadian right? um....i have no idea wat the exchange rate is right now. the dolalr has been teh suxor here lately....so ....i rly dont kno if tahts a good deal

if that $300 Canadian is equivalent to less than 350 American, it should be a good deal
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
you just research on the internet and ask at a store.

yea in the early 90's fender still put the squier label on their mexican strats evidentally

that should be equivalent to a modern standard strat

Those early 90s Fender/Squier guitars are kind of an exception. IIRC there was a fire at one of the factories and the Squiers were made in Mexico for a little while. I tried poking around the net for where I saw that in the first place but couldn't find it.
They don't make Squiers in Mexico,not since the late 80's/early 90's.For the last several years,they were made in Indonesia,and now they're making them in India.If you're going to get a squire,see if you can fine one of the Japanese made models from the early 80's,or better yet,get yourself a used MIM Strat,because the majority of the Squier stuuf that's out today really sucks.
Quote by bored_maniac33
yea me niether, i think ive seen something like this before tho. i mean, 300 still aint bad....um...thats 300 canadian right? um....i have no idea wat the exchange rate is right now. the dolalr has been teh suxor here lately....so ....i rly dont kno if tahts a good deal

if that $300 Canadian is equivalent to less than 350 American, it should be a good deal

I think I heard on the radio, the Canadian dollar is now $1.08 USD or something