Do someone know something about the ibanez jtk1. Someone want to sell me one for maybe 200 $. Is it a good price? Do you have an exemple of guitar that sound like the jtk1 because i dont know how it sound i didnt try it yet. thanks
John Mayer im sure you could pay more than $200 for a guitar right?

ok im gonna say check out www.harmony-central.com for reviews of the guitar.

gimme a free fuzz pedal?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

you should try it out at a guitar center first

i play one. i love it. i got it used for $175

Jack my swag
Quote by John_mayer
Do someone know something about the ibanez jtk1. Someone want to sell me one for maybe 200 $. Is it a good price? Do you have an exemple of guitar that sound like the jtk1 because i dont know how it sound i didnt try it yet. thanks

i paid 200$ for mine. DONT PAY MORE THAN 200 FOR ONE!! they occasionally go on ebay for like 200 witha hardshell case. great guitars, if you want a more vintage sound. however, thru the right setup, can do metal quite well too. i would recomend trying to find on lying around if u can, but they dont make them anymore sooo yea. try checking out the JTK2, its the same thing except it has a hotter pickup in the bridge, it goes for liek 300 i do believe
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by John_mayer
Do the guitar sound like a fender jaguar or more like gibson style?

i find it to lean more towards the gibson sort of sound, but if u have the coil taps on it sounds like a tele lol
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
oh yea btw, that 200 american, just so you kno lol i always forget to add that
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional