Well, my game is in a little over an hour and a half,and its my first game as a centre. Any tips on strategy, faceoofs, etc.?

And ask away for any other hockey tips. I'm all ears.
i hope you're good at breakouts, cause our center last year sucked at them.

but i guess just be really agressive in faceoffs and basically all over the place, i dont really know im a winger.

good luck
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Challange every faceoff, be ready to backcheck at a moments notice, then sudenly attack again, just be aware of the game.
Actually use your whole body during face offs. It always suprises me how many people just stand there and only use their stick without trying to shield the puck with their body.
Quote by KiErAn123
Well, my game is in a little over an hour and a half,and its my first game as a centre. Any tips on strategy, faceoofs, etc.?

And ask away for any other hockey tips. I'm all ears.

square off for face-offs, refs can be picky about your leg position.

When the puck is in your own zone, your man is the guy with the puck, so stay on his ass, and go wherever the puck goes.

thats all I got.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
kurtcobain knows whats up, follow that, also yea use your body to shield the puck on face-offs. just be moving your ass throughout the entire game.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Keep your feet moving, try and always be the first forward back, and make sure you can get ahead when you break out. They will be looking to you for the second pass in the middle out of the zone, so you need to be paying attention.