which companys have the widest string spacing fret boards? i am currently learning on a jackson dinky. so compare to it.
the difference is a mm or two at the nut...string spacing is just about the same on everything...
There is a 1 5/8, 1 11/16, and 1 3/4 wide nuts. Most common is probably the 1 11/16 thats the gibson width. It does make a difference. If you have big fingers or long ones you dont want the narrow one. And there is a wide variation in bridge string spacing. Strats are usually wider than gibson. Its why there are f spaced pickups. Its all in preference. Theres not much of a difference in the string spacing but enough to make a difference in how they feel when you play.
my jackson is 1 11/16. what about the prs wide fat board? what size is this? (i cant find it on their site)
Quote by wasp21
which companys have the widest string spacing fret boards? i am currently learning on a jackson dinky. so compare to it.

ave
The George Lynch Signature models have wide string spacing fret boareds but their $2000+