does anyone else wake up and want to play, go to school/work and think about what to practice and how long u can practice for, and then finally get home and play all night.. and do the same thing again the next day?..

or is it just me?
MD5K
IBANEZ
YES!

Happens to me all the time. That sudden erge to play.

Excuse me, but I have to stop typing and go play my guitar....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
YES!

Happens to me all the time. That sudden urge to play.

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Yep, It's been happening more and more to me recently. Ever since my band finally recorded some stuff I've been really getting inspiration, I feel like we're going somewhere, and now I can't stop thinking about it all.

I'm actually trying to compose something right now, the guitar's in my lap.
The Pit. The Movie.
YES!

damn this is fun
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
yeah.... Me and my friend both have that so he just takes his acoustic to school

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
gah i wish i was you. i never have the motivation. i love it when i do play, but i don't all too much. and i don't have too much time for it either....sad...
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
YES!

Happens to me all the time. That sudden erge to play.

couldnt resist
I don't think about what I want to play, but yeah I think about just practicing ALLL the time.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
yea whenever im at school with nothing to do i go to the music room and just grab a guitar to play lol..
MD5K
IBANEZ
YES!!!!

Sometimes that all I wanna do all day! I wish I could get sum1 to play bass or drums so i could jam! If that was the case, I wouldn't be typing this!
im pretty sure we're addicted to guitars, cuz I feel like that all the time, and when I don't, I feel hopeless, worthless, my head hurts, and I dont wanna do anything (Withdrawal symptoms? :P)
when im at school i think about how long i can play for.. i actually add up the hours of time i get to practice lol.. and i think about what to practice.. all the time..

sometimes i find it hard to choose friends over guitar.. like if someone asks if i wanna go out ill start thinkin, i dunno,, i wanna play.. is there enough time to play and go out..

now my friends hate me lol jokin
MD5K
IBANEZ
YES!

I was forced
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
i wish i was playing rite now.. im supposed to be studying for an exam at 1 o'clock lol
MD5K
IBANEZ
Why do you all keep posting the same thing I posted....???

I've actually debated putting a travel size acoustic in my locker.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
My guitars piss me off tbh. Never in tune. And when they are, I feel I create the best things I've ever heard. I'm trying to get into lyrics writing now.
i get it from time to time. its dependent upon my mood and the amt of homework that has to get done.

actually, excuse me but i have to stop typing and go play my guitar
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
its weird, im in a band, i listen to music all the time, but i just never feel like learning new songs or playing guitar. anyone else feel this sometimes? no? yea, its probably just me
I used to be like that all the time. If I even saw a guitar that someone had or one on T.V. even i would get excited and the sudden urge to play. But for like the last month I just haven't been as motivated to play. I've been trying to learn a new song or something to change it up a bit but I just can't get the same feeling back. I do still play sometimes but I need to get the feel for it back...
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
yea i get that all the time.... especially at work. sometimes i'll just have this awesome riff pop into my head, but by the time i get home i forgot how it went....

on a similar note, have you ever been up really late, and got to the point you were so tired you couldn't fall asleep so you picked up the guitar and came up with the most awesome riff ever, but then you fell asleep and you couldn't remember it the next day? i hate that, happens a lot...

but twice i actually managed to write it down before i passed out and they became the basis for two of my favorite songs i've written

/ramble
hahaha nice.. if i had a locker i would so do that..

i took a guitar from music and hid it in the common room so when i had a free study lesson i could play..

the music teacher asked me about a day later where his guitar was lol

dang
MD5K
IBANEZ
I seriously wanna know why you guys keep re-posting what I said....

Is it because I double-posted then fixed it?

ON TOPIC: Yeah, I pretty much love my guitar. I don't even keep it on the stand half the time. I keep it sitting up in a recliner in my living room It gets it's own chair!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
yea ive forgotten quite a few good riffs due to sleep lol..

nice avatar btw the4thhorseman lol
MD5K
IBANEZ
yea mine stays in the hardcase.. but every nite after i finish playing, it gets polished. i make sure there is not one finger print on it.. i have done this every day since i got the guitar..

everyday!!
MD5K
IBANEZ
guitar is my life. Lately I have been playing Static-X songs. They are the easiest, simplest songs to play, yet I have not been able to get my mind off playing and recording them and I have a riot playing them. When I am at school all I think about is guitar!

guitar=life
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume