Yea, I can't seem to figure out how to graph 2 lines. Everytime I enter 2 (or more) equations in to be graphed, only one gets graphed (and it's always the last equation). Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
are they the same line?
cause that would be silly
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
They should be put on automatically, but make sure the = is colored for the Y= When its not colored its off.
You know you can play video games on that calculator? Why waste your time with this,"graphing?"
Quote by xCobainx
They should be put on automatically, but make sure the = is colored for the Y= When its not colored its off.

Ok, well I guess that is my problem, because only one is colored, but I can't figure out how to have them both colored...?
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
if the plot 1, plot 2 or plot 3 are highlighted get them off. (its on the top) you get on the one highlighted (if it is) and click enter. should work
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
Quote by rhcpaddict
if the plot 1, plot 2 or plot 3 are highlighted get them off. (its on the top) you get on the one highlighted (if it is) and click enter. should work

well, they aren't highlighted, I think it's with the = not being colored, how do i fix that?
Quote by Seryaph
Quote by hothead69999
well, they aren't highlighted, I think it's with the = not being colored, how do i fix that?

put the cursor on the = and hit enter

edit: wait, dont do that, it highlights them automatically for me when i put an equation in
so i have no idea wtf is wrong with yours
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by sysdown27
put the cursor on the = and hit enter

yea, every time I do that, the other = turns not colored.

EDIT: yea, I guess mine's jus screwed up :p
Quote by Seryaph
hold on mines acting like that too
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
so do we know what's wrong? lol
Quote by Seryaph
I don't know man, whenever i used one I could have all 10 = signs colored at the same time
I can't remember where the menu is exactly, but try resetting the memory. I'm sure you can find a manual or guide online, or maybe someone on here knows.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by xCobainx
I don't know man, whenever i used one I could have all 10 = signs colored at the same time

agh, idk whats wrong with mine then :p
Quote by Seryaph
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
I can't remember where the menu is exactly, but try resetting the memory. I'm sure you can find a manual or guide online, or maybe someone on here knows.

dude! that worked! thanks a bunch!
*i'll get games back on it tomaro haha*

EDIT: thanks to everyone else for helping
Quote by Seryaph