I am getting it for Christmas. Very excited. Does anyone know if SSMB got pushed back a couple months?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Guys i played it earliar today at my local gamestop. Its fun and all but its not THAT fun. Most of the time i was watching cutscenes and when i got past them it wasn't really the awesome mario that i remember from n64. The whole planet thing can get really confusing when your running around them. On each planet you have to unlock a star that leads you to the next planet until the last planet or asteroid thing there is a Grand Star which puts you into the next galaxy.
Quote by funkyfigure8
Guys i played it earliar today at my local gamestop. Its fun and all but its not THAT fun. Most of the time i was watching cutscenes and when i got past them it wasn't really the awesome mario that i remember from n64. The whole planet thing can get really confusing when your running around them. On each planet you have to unlock a star that leads you to the next planet until the last planet or asteroid thing there is a Grand Star which puts you into the next galaxy.

that sounds stupid

what happened to the good old days when mario was climbing through pipes and kicking the crap out of turtles?
Quote by funkyfigure8

Reminds me of the final game in Kirby Super Star.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
I am getting it for Christmas. Very excited. Does anyone know if SSMB got pushed back a couple months?

delayed to feburary 08
Quote by budgie182
that sounds stupid

what happened to the good old days when mario was climbing through pipes and kicking the crap out of turtles?

+1

we need mario to ggo back to his plumbing roots, but with a modern twist, like 3d graphics, 100 levels and more powerups and back to taht linear gameplay, but wioth the warp zones in various hard-to-reach places
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
/is excited
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Yeah it got pushed back
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Yeah it got pushed back

it sucks, but i can just imagine how much better they will make it. Im sure the delay had to do with the online play.
Can't wait for Galaxy. It's going to be amazing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
its getting really amazing reviews across the board. I cant wait for this and brawl.
I can't wait. I hate the people with modded Wiis, the ISO's been online for like 2 weeks now.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
i think ive finally been pushed into a corner where i have no other option than to buy a wii. galaxy, brawl, fire emblem and the hopes for a new f-zero game not to mention other franchise continuations leave me no choice.

damn you nintendo