I've been playing rock guitar for three years now, but i am always more impressed when I see an unknown face play a fingerpicked spanish piece than when I see Steve Vai whip out a solo.

Basically I am looking for some songs to learn that sound really nice, but arent to speedy. For example, i've learnt this song

http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/anonymous/romanza_ver2_tab.htm

with no troubles. So something around that skill level or even just a bit higher would be good, I would find songs myself but I'm completely new to the classical scene and have no idea what I'm doing

Cheers.
^ Ahh yes I've forgotten to say, I had a go at learning classical gas, but some of the parts were too fast for me.
Aaron sherer book 1 for classical guitar is a nice start. But, I would suggest taking a few lessons. Classical requires a good start.
Michael Ferris
ferrisguitar.com
^Definatly.... Classical is extremely different from rock guitar... Its very easy to pick up bad habbits, which we cant help you with, only a teacher can....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
You should fuse the two styles.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08