Well, I may not know the most about amps but I truly don't believe all the bad comments about line 6 amps. Is all this Line 6 bull**** just people repeating what they hear from others and then the line 6 pain train began? I was just at a local guitar store and I even ran the line 6 question by the owner.

(me) Hey man, do line 6 amps sound digital? I heard a lot of people say they suck.

(owner with shocked look on his face) Have you ever heard a line 6?!

So my conclusion is...
1)either the owner is an idiot
2)everyone jumps on the "i hate the line 6 amps bandwagon"
3)not enough voice their "pro line 6 comments"
4)line 6's truly suck

I guess I will finally have my own real opinion next week when I go to purchase a new amp and give the line 6 a test run. This is the pit, lets hear some thoughts!
The Spider series is bad. But some of their amps are ok.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I own the spider 3 75 and love it. Yes I guess it does sound a bit digital, it craps out at higher volumes (over 7/8) and there are some awful tones to be found. HOWEVER there are a lot of nice tones, I find it easy to use and even like the visuals. I wish more people would try them before outright dismissing them.
Can't base a whole company off of one product line.

I mean, look at Marshall; can't base it off of the MG.

Which, by the way, I really don't mind at all.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I don't think they're too bad.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
i hate the way digital modeling souns, its too fake
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
They're not the best modeling amps out there, but they're fine for beginner practice. Roland cubes are much better, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
really depends on wut u like to play.. if u like alot of dirt in ur song then its great. the clean settings are pretty good IMO dont really care for the distortion settings. But i got a Line 6 Uber Metal pedal and now it sounds great!
a few good sounds, i think the best one is the 15watt, cheap and a good practice but the more a expensive ones are a waste because you can get better at the price of the 120W and 150W ones
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden