looks nice. I hope u have a more lively flame than that tho. And a darker, more blood colored red.
That's really smexy, but color is really a personal thing, there's no "best" as everyone has different taste.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
go to the carvin forums at www.carvinbbs.com, chances are someone there has a guitar in the exact finish you want.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
if you're gonna order a flame top, call them up and ask them to get a top of the line flame, if not THEY WONT GET A NICE FLAME FOR YOU, I had a friend of mine who asked for some outrageous looking quilt top and he got some of the curliest maple I had ever seen.
check out the cherry burst on the schecter c-1

is that sort of what you're going for?
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Well, if you can disregard the pickguard, here's one with that exact finish:

Quote by Eric 666
if you're gonna order a flame top, call them up and ask them to get a top of the line flame, if not THEY WONT GET A NICE FLAME FOR YOU, I had a friend of mine who asked for some outrageous looking quilt top and he got some of the curliest maple I had ever seen.

I heard this is true as well. They reserve their best stuff for the customers who bother letting them know exactly what they want. Also, you should phone or mail them to make sure they get the burst right. Some like a wide burst, and some like a narrow one. As far as I know, they'll use a wide one by default, which would hide a lot of wood. I don't know why they'd do this, but it's what I've heard.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by Pikka Bird
Well, if you can disregard the pickguard, here's one with that exact finish:

I heard this is true as well. They reserve their best stuff for the customers who bother letting them know exactly what they want. Also, you should phone or mail them to make sure they get the burst right. Some like a wide burst, and some like a narrow one. As far as I know, they'll use a wide one by default, which would hide a lot of wood. I don't know why they'd do this, but it's what I've heard.

cool man thanks for posting that its a bit on the almost orange side really i might go for ruby red. good tip for asking them im gonna be mega specific when asking definately