okay, i'm just beginning guitar pretty much.
i'm looking for a new amp thats within my price range [200-300$].
any ideas? looking into a vox or a line 6 [not the spider series].

help?
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
What music do you play?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
everyone here is just gonna tell you to get the vox so i would say to just go try them out
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
Try out the Vox Valvetronix and the Roland Cube and pick whichever one you like most .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
try a roland cube 60 or 30x. they have many different effects and amp models so if u change your style it can change with you ^^
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
Vox all the way. If u need anything heavier than what it has, they have a high gain line now called the XL. The model will be called the Vox AD30XL instead of VT.
Which line6 are you lookin at? Because, if it is the Flextone or superior, then I'd recommend it over a Cube or VT by far...But then, I don't think you get a Flextone for 300$...
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Find a used Crate half stack on Ebay for 240bucks buy it now price... Or just listen to them and get the VOX!
ERIC CARTMAN MUST DIE!
Cube 30 or vox valvetronix.

I owned a cube 30. Good tones for the price. Cube is more high gain metal sounds.