So im planning on getting a guitar sometime soon and ive been researching and I cannot decide on which I should get. So I come to you ladies and gents asking you:

Which is better: ESP LTD EC-400 or Schecter Damien FR?
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
Personally I like the shecter better, but you would have to play both to find out
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Errmm, one has an FR, the other hasn't. This makes them waaayy different, and you'll have to give some clues as to what you'll be needing. I don't really know what kind of LFR is on the Schecter, though.
Currently im rockin the Ibanez Iceman and i need something that plays faster and would help out alot for playing metal.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
...but will you be needing the FR at all? Because if you've developed a heavy-handed right hand technique, chances are you'll have some adapting to do if you want to palm mute on an FR.