What are the best compressor pedals the boss , the mxr ......??? Do the mxr super comp
sounds great? Do you think that trading a marshall jackhammer for a mxr super comp its a good trade considering that im not a metal player and that i have already a good OD?
I tried the Boss CS-3 and the Marshall one and they both sound identical.. which i didnt like. I want a Boss CS-2 because apparently they are sweet sounding and im looking to try a SuperComp
Sigs are too hard to think up
Dyna Comp or Route 66, but seeing as you hve an OD, get the Route 55 with just compression.

And why get a whole multi effects thing for one effect??^
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I have a CS-3, and while it does the job, there are probably better comps out there. Kinda takes away a bit of your tone.

I've heard good things about the Dyna Comp, so you might wanna give that a whirl. I've also heard the CS-2 > CS-3, but I wouldn't know.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
do not get the line 6 compressor, my room mate hates his. i really like my dynacomp, but it does sound a bit "vintagey" (according to my room mate who a-b-ed it with his line 6 today). i think it sounds great, and if the supercomp is the same thing with a bit more control then i think that it might be worth springing for that. fortunatly the dynacomp is readily available in stores and i know most places will let you try it out. so try it out and see how you like it
If you're handy with the soldering iron, get the BYOC 5 knob compressor. I don't say this lightly, it is hands down, dollar for dollar the best investment in a pedal I've ever made ($95 for the kit). If you don't want to build it, toss a few bucks to a friend to build it for you, or you can buy them completed from www.axeandyoushallreceive.com for $150. The transistors and chip are socketed so you can swap and customize for the best tone. It's noise free and silent with a great range of compression and attack settings.