As the title suggests Habbo Hotel has once again fallen victim to the ruthless and unforgiving deity that is... Anonymous.

A few hours ago hundreds of Anon wreaked havoc and chaos throughout the unsuspecting realm of Habbo. Doorways and pathways were blocked, swastikas were formed and memes were being almost hypnotically chanted in every direction.

It was a massacre.

The attackers have committed such atrocities previously, exactly one year ago, with their characters dresses as so called "nigras". Anon claims that Habbo Hotel is racist, saying black members were banned for alleged "blocking" whilst merely attempting to partake in recreational activities within Habbo USA's fabled pool complex.

Anon claims to be standing up for equality and freedom, however they contradict themselves by standing in swastika formations.

Last years raid was considered rather "epic" by experts in the field as Anon successfully managed to block various pathways within the Hotel causing the mods and users of Habbo immense stress and frustration.

The Anonymous invasion of a few hours ago did not receive the "epic" status of its predecessor, with Anon split over Habbo.com and Habbo.co.uk. Some would call this a failure to communicate, others believe it wascaused by the intervention of "Amerifags" and the unanimously loathed "failfags" misunderstanding the original instructions to raid Habbo.co.uk.

This time around Anon adopted a different disguise. Inspired by the film "V for Vendetta" the highly intelligent Anon concocted the title "/b/ for b&etta", and dressed their Habbo avatars as the character, V, from the previously stated motion picture. The raiders created the motto, "REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER", obviously attempting to burn the event into their victims memories.

The entire verse of their motto is as follows:

Remember, remember

the 5th of November

The gunpower treason and plot

For I should believe

the 5th of November

Shan't easily hath been forgot.

*Credit to yurfinlfntsy for reminding me of this*

The mindless chanting of this phrase aroused much curiosity in the uneducated of the Habbo users. Threads were started in Habbo forums with the innocent and naive members starting many theories as to the origins of the hundreds of clones roaming their Hotel. Rumors that they were bots, a virus, etc. circulated through the confused and amazed masses.

Mods of Habbo had a tough time controlling the outbreak. Rooms in the Hotel's entertainment section, such as the Library, the Den, etc. were overrun with Anonymous users. Mods firstly removed the chat function as Anon was bombarding it with memes and the raids mottos. This had no effect, thus the mods resorted to extreme measures and simply kicked everyone from the rooms and banned all those wearing Anon's signature clothing choice.

Overall the raid received a mix of varied responses, with one user quoted as saying, "UK raid = lulz (but not epic.).. US raid = FAIL".

So I bring this before you, UG, my mind plagued with questions...

We're any of you involved in the Anonymous raid of Habbo Hotel?

And what do you think of my report on the issue? Could I become a reporter?
Last edited by jwade456 at Nov 5, 2007,
that looks fun.

i say we raid runescape...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Ya know what. I agree with what they are getting across. Besides the pointless memes and such. But, it's good on them to get back at Habbo. Those people were mistreated, and I guess everyone needs a protector of some sort. or an AVENGER!
I've partaken in raids, but not this one. Sure wish I could've been in on this one though, it looked fun.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
gah, reminds me not closely but of the massacre on runescape... on 6/6/06... that was one hell of a day.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by jwade456
And what do you think of my report on the issue? Could I become a reporter?

I lol'd when I read that.

'I put out a lit match, could I be a fireman when I grow up? '

No offense dude, it was ok, but that part made me lol.
is going on?..

edit: Ok...so there's some online game...that was spammed, or raided, or whatever...oook..
Who dat?
Last edited by Anarion614 at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
I lol'd when I read that.

'I put out a lit match, could I be a fireman when I grow up? '

No offense dude, it was ok, but that part made me lol.

I'm not usually one to blow my own horn but I thought it was a bloody good report!

CNN worthy, UG News worthy and Ron Burgundy worthy (almost)

In reference to your fireman metaphor, that wasn't just any match i just blew out... it was a least a small grassfire.

lol
Yeah, that was a fun one..

I mean..
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.

That is a pretty big "report".. would've taken you ages

i guess what i'm trying to say is, you 4chan fags have way too much time on your hands
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Quote by GibsonRocker14
that looks fun.

i say we raid runescape...

dude, anon running amuck in RS would be ****ing great!!!
omg someone should let them know
I saw this earlier at /b/ I'm not about to set up an account and raid it though.

*funny statement*
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
Lul

Remember, remember

the 5th of November

For I should believe

the 5th of November

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Remember, remember

the 5th of November

For I should believe

the 5th of November

YES!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO PUT THAT IN MY REPORT!!!!! MUST EDIT!!!
What's with the swastika formations??
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
What's with the swastika formations??

It's to do with Anon's belief that Habbo Hotel is racist, and since the swastika is probably the most well known racist symbol, they stand in its formation to convey their point in a sarcastic way.
Last edited by jwade456 at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by jwade456
It's to do with Anon's belief that Habbo Hotel is racist, and since the swastika is probably the most well known racist symbo,l they stand in its formation to convey their point in a sarcastic way.

No, we just thought it was funny.

I mean
TS here...i don't see anyone answering my questions! Someone here had to be in that raid!
Quote by jwade456
It's to do with Anon's belief that Habbo Hotel is racist, and since the swastika is probably the most well known racist symbo,l they stand in its formation to convey their point in a sarcastic way.

The Swastika has several cultural meanings.
High as tits
I'm not a huge supporter of 4chan, but I did laugh at those. I do support them every time they invade/destroy racist people, etc.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
dam i wish i was there!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.