I have around 700-800$ for an amp and guitar, and was considering a Peavey valveKing Royal 8 for amp, but no idea for guitar. I play classic rock to Pantera-ish metal. I want a FR if possible.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
ppl seem, to recomend those two shecters alot, i need to try one. well a mexi fat strat would fit the bill too, and an epi LP. those amps sound pretty sound, can you go to a local store and try out those schecters, an lp or two and a fat strat?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
i dont like the fat strat very mch because there necks are uncorfortable to me annd and tone inst really your genre from what you've said. epiphone lp custom is probably the best epiphone i've every played and its great... as for those schecters take the c-1 if your playing more leads but the s-1 if your playing more rythem
I prefer normal frets. But thanks

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by ihatethischord
i dont like the fat strat very mch because there necks are uncorfortable to me annd and tone inst really your genre from what you've said.

ok i cant rly say anything about ur neck preference. but wat are u talking about with tone??? they fit that genre almost perfectly. thats like, what i play, and they rock
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
an suggestions with normal sized frets and a FR? I have small fingers, so I'll need to be able to stretch and go for inntense solos latter on.

Quote by Pinky19
an suggestions with normal sized frets and a FR? I have small fingers, so I'll need to be able to stretch and go for inntense solos latter on.

oh sorry i didnt see the floyd rose. um ibanez? check out the RG line
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
others? Schecter Blackjack?

Jackson's are good. There are plenty of V models (Rhoads or King V) that appear in the price range. They'll take up most of your budget if you buy a model with a FR though.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
are the 500$ Dinky any good?

Ibanez something. I don't like Schecters but Ibanez the bridges are generally pretty good... I don't care what anybody says about the bridges on the RGs.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
What about 500$ Jackson Dinky? Im going to a store later, any distortion pedal suggestions?

Can someone tell me the models of RGs in my price range?

i would say a schecter as guitar

check out the peavey valveking as amp!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
What about 500$ Jackson Dinky? Im going to a store later, any distortion pedal suggestions? Schecter Blackjack?