I searched... yet again found nothing for some great bands.
I personaly love every Duane Peters song I've ever heard.

Your thoughts on either of these bands?
I have Duane PEters shoes.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by TheAdict310
The white ones?

Yeah....wait....how'd you know?

EDIT: Oh, your post
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I love these bands so much. I think I'll listen to Die Hunns now. Their best song is "Marshall Law" off Give 'em the Boot IV. Yes, I have a Hellcat comp.

I've been a fan of US Bombs for a while. Sooooooooooooo good.
Lol, the rubber on the side of mine is falling off now... but other than that they're hardly beat up at all, and they're almost a year old now I think. I love 'em.
Pffft, posers.

I had the leopard print Duane Peters shoes.

About 3 years ago.

And the U.S. BOmbs are amazing.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I bought leopard print duane peters sneakers 2 years ago and I definately still wear them.
Because I'm a tool.

But I love US Bombs and the Die Hunns very much. Most posters here know that through my long time obsession with both, haha.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
I bought leopard print duane peters sneakers 2 years ago and I definately still wear them.
Because I'm a tool.

But I love US Bombs and the Die Hunns very much. Most posters here know that through my long time obsession with both, haha.

I'd probably put mine on once in a while.

If they were my size and my friends dog hadn't chewed them to pieces.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson