Hey! my name is keegan. i play guitar and sing in a band called Use As Directed and debut ep is out now! we've got 5 songs up on our myspace and ANY feedback good or bad would be greatly apperciated.

for fans of: All Time Low, Motion City Soundtrack, Cartel

www.myspace.com/useasdirected105

thanks so much
keegan and use as directed
www.purevolume.com/useasdirected
Sweet. Whereabouts are you?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
wow man. im listening to "fire when ready" and it sounds like you guys have got awesome potential. ill definately listen to the rest of em. kinda like tbs vocals meets old fob. pretty cool! you should be extremely proud.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by useasdirected
hey man
were from Aurora/newmarket area

That's kinda close to me...... Anyways your music is pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
you guys are pretty good,im not into pop punk so i wasnt expecting it to be good when i read the title, but Kudos.
pretty sick, I love the synth stuff on I push you move,
really nice stuff, keep it up
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
haha
we wrote that song in grade 8. its the oldest song on the EP. and i was COMPLETELY unaware of the oasis song until someone menitoned it actually here a while ago
www.purevolume.com/useasdirected
I'm really liking you guys, this is definitely radio worthy
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Excellent. Sounded great...if only my 14 year old band could sound like you guys.

Keep makin' songs.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com