This is revalent to my interests
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
that has to be the most unhelpful thing to society
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
thats awesome man.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
This is revalent to my interests

Exactly my reaction.
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Whoa, that's pretty awesome.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Soon they'll be growing legs, walking, talking, and soon...they will take over the world.

I'm scared
Quote by hug a llama
Soon they'll be growing legs, walking, talking, and soon...they will take over the world.

I'm scared

That's why the US has to start bombing them.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
that has to be the most unhelpful thing to society

no....your statement is assclown.

that's some pretty sick evolution right there....wonder how they alter themselves like that wouldn't that mean their bodies know how to change their DNA?

Shennanigans I say! SHENNANIGANS!
That's a badass fish. I want one in my tree. And when I say "tree" I mean "penis." And when I say "I want one in my," I mean "I want a girl to suck my."
Just one more reason we should not cut down habitats. I am a firm believer in not destroying ecosystems these days, because we find stuff that is of amazing, spectacular interest and can lead to new fields of research. Taxol is an example of this.

I'm going to research this some more when I get time. I'm a scientist myself. I'm sure a lot of other scientists will, too. The ability for things to change their genetic makeup is one of the most important things to keep track of this century. It helps a person find out what we might be able to easily manipulate when it comes to genetics.

Another study, published earlier this year, revealed how they alter their bodies and metabolism to cope with life out of water.

I'm not too sure it's genetics at the moment. It could be, because some amphibious creatures can change their DNA and their cells. Clownfish can change gender.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Last edited by Agent-X at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by Arthur Curry
If I was a fish and I saw one of those come back into the water I'd tell it to GTFO.

I love you Mr. Curry
tagged for later
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
That's why the US has to start bombing them.

Wait a minute, fish growing legs and walking, talking... sounds like humans to me.. americans are humans ergo these fish are suicide bombers! TERRORISM!
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Arthur Curry
If I was a fish and I saw one of those come back into the water I'd tell it to GTFO.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic