I have no electrical experience, or soldering, so would it be worth the risk? Would a shop do it for me?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
a good shop would do it. but you should get a kill button like buckethead has
it wouldnt be that hard, I think theres a guide or something here floating around somewhere...

do you want to add another switch to your guitar? if this is the case, it seems like taking the hot wire from your input, and putting a switch in, one side going to the pickup selector (or wherever it would normally go) and the other side of the switch going to ground.

I guess you could also rig it to an existing switch too, Like I may make the middle position go to ground or something, im not sure :P

someone with more experience might be able to help you more
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
You can probably find a diagram. it is not very hard, you just gotta connect a siwtch in between 2 of the wires, I forget if it is between the pickups and the pots or the pots and the output....
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Use the search bar to find the Ultimate Killswitch Thread. There's quite a few diagrams, a few done by yours truly.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club