Hey UG.

I'm looking to get a Tatt. I want it to be on my bicep/tricep. I like the look of bands but im really not sure which one i want.. My main interest is music, and my starsign is cancer, i dont want it to mean anything other then them. I've checked a couple out, some of the treble clef ones look pretty sick but they aint bands. I prefer black and white tatts just because i do. So yeah, any suggestions of what i could get? And any pics?

Thanks.
umm i think there must be some 'the only tattoo' thread of some sort, but

maybe you could get some music notes wrapped around your bicep? or it might be a little too cliche'd for your liking. i dunno, i just sorta drew my own tattoo's lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Just make sure you spell it right, obviously. i hate having to point that out to people..
Who dat?
get a tattoo that just says "brotherhood" and make up a bitchin story every time someone asks about it
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Haha yeah me and my mate were gunna do something like that and get the same one and have some full deep made up story behind it. But then we figured we couldnt keep the secret cause we'd laugh at ourselves everytime we told it.
personally, i dont think you should get a band's logo tattoo'd on you. its like getting a name brand tattoo'd on you.

just my opinon anyways
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Maybe get a treble clef on a staff?

Quote by hug a llama
A giant penis, so that when you get older, the penis will sag like a dog's tongue.

Phail...
If you need to ask people what tattoo you should get, that is phail. A tattoo is supposed to be something meaningful to you.
I know. I'm not asking what specific design im going to get. I'm asking for suggestions. I already stated i want it to be with music or my starsign. Thats what its going to mean.
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
If you need to ask people what tattoo you should get, that is phail. A tattoo is supposed to be something meaningful to you.

is it wrong to ask other peoples opinions? its not like he's saying "somebody tell me what to get".....hes just fishing for ideas
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Don't get a band name. Free advertising.

But if anything, get the sublime sun logo.

Or something along those lines. I think that looks pretty sweet.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .