okay...well check my gear pics.
anyway, you braggin about the squier? cuz if so... heh heh...
but your other ones pretty cool.
teh left part of my scrotum is better then your guitar

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
HA!
as much as i agree that ultimate-guitar is the best guitar site, it is by no means the first step. so, shut up.
i've been playing for 3 years, and i just joiined UG. so whether your life revolves around UG or not, mine doesnt. you dont know what your talking about, GuitarHero0715, so cut the crap.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
Shut up your a n00b, you've been on UG less than a month.
And everybody knows UG is the first step in becoming a guitarist

You're gay.

@@Thread - My rig sucks.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Awaken
teh left part of my scrotum is better then your guitar

ummm....
what?

you insultin my dean martin?
Mine is better because it's a fucking '85 MIJ Telecaster. A '62 Custom CAR reissue, to be specific.
Quote by Ishiga
You're gay.

@@Thread - My rig sucks.

heh heh. you tell him.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Mine is better because it's a fucking '85 MIJ Telecaster. A '62 Custom CAR reissue, to be specific.

seems pretty rare. thumbs up.
mines a new 'Dean Martin Lost 100 USA Z'
Quote by Cat_demon
heh heh. you tell him.

Ibanez RG2EX2 - Crap, falling apart already. Only had it 2 years, not even played it that much. Feels great, sounds okay, construction sucks, intonation is hosed.

B.C. Rich Avenge Son Of Beast - Intonation is even worse, single humbucker, I can slip a pick in between the neck and the body at the tip of it on the front of the axe. Looks great, comfortable, sounds alright, hand-built by a chimpanzee's balls.

---

Line 6 Spider III 75W - At least it's not the cheap-ass _>30W models, but it's still got an asston of room for improvement, ditching this as soon as I can. The preamp in this is so digital it's not funny.

Digitech Grunge - Noisiest piece of crap I've ever heard, lost my second cable so I can't even use it anymore. (Not hurting my sound, trust me on that one.)
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
It's a new series launched in '06.

Edit: My bad.

http://deanguitars.com/lost_100.php

'06, not '07.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
Last edited by Ishiga at Nov 5, 2007,
I got a few plans of my own, just to start out with. Birthday's wednesdayyyy, SO.

I plan on getting the Epi '66 Reissue G-400 SG, Epi Valve Jr. half stack, TS9 tube screamer, and probably slap some passive dimarzio's in the SG later on in life.

I originally had plans for a PAF Pro in my Ibanez RG2EX2's neck, and an Evo 2 in the bridge, but the construction of that thing is just terrible. Trading it in first chance I can.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
my guitar sounds better and plays better than yours, because im a better guitarist than you.
Hey Cat_Demon, why do you add Martin at the end of Dean (ala Dean Martin). The brand is just Dean, which is owned by Dean Zelinski(sp).
There's a string brand called Dean Markley though. Anyway, just wondering.
EDIT: Forgot to say "Nice guitar though"
Quote by 3lusiv3
Hey Cat_Demon, why do you add Martin at the end of Dean (ala Dean Martin). The brand is just Dean, which is owned by Dean Zelinski(sp).
There's a string brand called Dean Markley though. Anyway, just wondering.
EDIT: Forgot to say "Nice guitar though"

isnt there a Dean as in crappy Dimebag guitars, and acoustic guitars as in luxury Dean Martin guitars ? or am i wrong ?
my gear will hopefully be either a fender showmaster or a schecter damien 6, my MG amp which does its job for wat i need but still obviously could b better. im hoping to get a distortion pedal sumtime soon...
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by DieKrupps
isnt there a Dean as in crappy Dimebag guitars, and acoustic guitars as in luxury Dean Martin guitars ? or am i wrong ?

Yeah, you're totally wrong. Sure, there are crappy Deans, but there are awesome Deans as well, even ones in teh Dime signature series.

And the prestigious manufacturer of acoustics is called C.F. Martin.
My guitar(s) are better than yours because I don't play through a ****ty Fender Champion 100. So they all sound better, making them superior. And I'm prolly 1000000x better than you. While you brag about your "ZOMGZ LOST 10000000!!!", I practice.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
because i have a Jackson RR1 going through a Krank Revolution
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
There should be a screening process in place to prevent idiots like the OP from getting near a computer...or civilization.
I wouldnt say my guitar is worth bragging about. its a Marquez, strat copy, but ive been playing guitar for about 2 months and its a great guitar since i paid $100 for it.

Jackson USA RR1 pre-fender. if you had a vintage dean, then maybe it would be even. gg
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
- Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique w/Gibson Burstbucker #2 and #3
- Gibson Les Paul Classic w/ Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro and Gibson Burstbucker #3
- Kramer Jersey Star, the greatest guitar ever made, unmodded.
- Epiphone Joe Perry Boneyard signature Les Paul, unmodded.
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ Gibson Burstbucker #2 and #3
- Epiphone Les Paul Junior w/ Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro and a bitchload of other mods (it sucks, but it was free!)
- Fender MIM Standard Strat with more modifications than I care to remember.
- Fender MIJ Aerodyne J-bass (one of the good ones, before they started cutting corners on them), unmodded.

I can brag about the amp and pedal collection I have too if you'd like, but I think that's enough.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
Shut up your a n00b, you've been on UG less than a month.
And everybody knows UG is the first step in becoming a guitarist

U shUld ShUtz Up, Iv e beEn On MoAr Den' U, So U R Teh RL n00b. LOLOLO0l0!!1.

Seriously, you sound like a brainwashed scrub.

Quote by Cat_demon
HA!
as much as i agree that ultimate-guitar is the best guitar site, it is by no means the first step. so, shut up.

As for you! Shut it!

and lol at the UG being the first thing a guitarist needs.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i didnt think threads lasted this long....
i thought after awhile they were deleted. since then, i found out my guitar wasnt the model i thought it was, but its still pretty damn good for the price.