It seemed as if the Ashdown MAG C410T-300 is the improved version of the Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo Bass Amp. I was wondering how much better it really is. Is it worth putting in the extra 200$? Or would you stick with the C115?

Comments greatly appreciated.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
well, do you like the 4x10 MAG cabinet or do you like the 1x15 MAG cabinet?
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
well obviously I prefer the 4X10, but i'm saying do you think it's that much better...with the same amplification..
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
either will be great. the 4x10 will give you more overall range, of sound. the 1x15 will give you more thump, with less clear mid's and highs. it really depends on your taste in sound. if you want ominous lows with softer mids and highs, 1x15", if you want bright, full bodied, bass, with a little less bottom end, 4x10"'s. i like them both, but if i had to choose i would pick the 4x10, and add a 15" later.
that's what I was thinking of lespaulstudio. but the main question is, is the 4-10" actually worth the 200 extra dollars or whatever it is... plus they added a tweeter in it also.

to me it seems like the 4-10" was the upgrade to the 1-15". so basically I think that I'll go with the 4-10" and throw in the extra cash.

thanks guys.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
i think im gonna add the 1 15 to the 4 10 to get the full wattage out of my head, does anybody here have this setup? regardless, what are your thoughts on this?
Quote by AccidentsHappen
It seemed as if the Ashdown MAG C410T-300 is the improved version of the Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo Bass Amp. I was wondering how much better it really is. Is it worth putting in the extra 200$? Or would you stick with the C115?

Comments greatly appreciated.

The Mag amps, although the low end of the ashdown spectrum are fantastic amps, i own a half stack and love it. I've used it for about 2 years now playing gigs and the whole bit. Definitely go with it, and when it comes to speaker size, I would go with the 410, its deffinetely worth the extra cash

also nice quote. i forgot ever posting that,.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Quote by afd
i think im gonna add the 1 15 to the 4 10 to get the full wattage out of my head, does anybody here have this setup? regardless, what are your thoughts on this?

adding a 15" cab to a 4x10", is a great set-up.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
adding a 15" cab to a 4x10", is a great set-up.

yeah, im excited to hear the full capacity of the head!
Quote by epy
The Mag amps, although the low end of the ashdown spectrum are fantastic amps, i own a half stack and love it. I've used it for about 2 years now playing gigs and the whole bit. Definitely go with it, and when it comes to speaker size, I would go with the 410, its deffinetely worth the extra cash

also nice quote. i forgot ever posting that,.

that's what i was thinking exactly. what exactly is your settup? and the 4X10 is coming as we speak... the 69.99 shipping fee is bs though.

and the quote, i suppose i should say nice quote to you? lol.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Are you talking about the 4x10 cab or the combo?
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel