http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith

"Recently, he has signed an endorsement deal with Jackson Guitars and plans to start playing the guitars on upcoming Iron Maiden tours."

It's not referenced though... tell me it isn't true!

PM if you'd like to collaborate on any rock/hard rock/metal stuff
      its not like he hasnt used them in the past, and he still uses them. maybe they'll make a signature model. that would be amazing
      Fender has pwnd Jackson for many years.
      Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
      but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
      Adrian is a Fender and Gibson man. this is odd.
      Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
      Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
      Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
      Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
      Sunflower Valley
      Antigonish, Nova Scotia
      www.evolvefestival.com
      http://www.jacksonguitars.com/artists/

Wow. If you children took 3 seconds to check the jackson website, you would see that Adrian Smith is the second artist listed on the list of artists the endorse Jackson.

Quote by Pat_s1t
      I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
      I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
      Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
      Quote by TheEducatedFool
      its not like he hasnt used them in the past, and he still uses them. maybe they'll make a signature model. that would be amazing

Aye, and he's used their superstrats to great effect (Somewhere in Time in particular) but I kinda hate Jackson

He's used Fenders for like a decade now.. why not them?

Quote by Das_Skittles
          http://www.jacksonguitars.com/artists/

Wow. If you children took 3 seconds to check the jackson website, you would see that Adrian Smith is the second artist listed on the list of artists the endorse Jackson.

Wow, I already did that. He's used them a lot. Since mid/late 80's or so. An endorsemeant deal is step up from "just" using them

Quote by T.Rextacy
              Adrian is a Fender and Gibson man. this is odd.

This is what I can't shake + I prefer his tones on such guitars compared to Jacksons.

Quote by JC13
                  Doesn't fender own jackson now? Own, not as in pwn, but like, as in... It belongs to. .

Anyway, I'm not really sure what about him it is, but he really does look like someone who'd go well with jacksons.

Perhaps his using them so much in the mid to late 80's?