recommend a pedal? i need a wah,deley ,distortion pedal for hard rock- death metal >_> I dropped soda over mines and need to find a new set. my pedals are discountined each under a 100 bucks =s
Last edited by 1sebastian1 at Nov 5, 2007,
my rat clone for distortion?

and echo pedal is known as "delay". most people refer echo as "analog delay", and they're hard to find.

but if u really mean analog tube or tape echo, then sorry for my misconception.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I've got a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal. I like it a lot, and cheaper than a lot of other pedals
Vox Wah are supposed to be THE wah. I wouldn't know. I only have experience with my crybaby, which I wouldn't recommend. Sweep is terrible (it has bass, treble, and not much inbetween).

The BOSS DD-6 is pretty good delay. Wouldn't be a bad idea to go with that.

With distortion, you have a lot of options. If you want a heavier tone, I loved the Boss Metal Zone when I tried it out. I also love my mega distortion, which is my favorite distortion I've found. As long as you stay away from the muddy/thin/digital ones, you shouldn't have trouble finding a gem.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Wah-Vox or Boss Dynamnic wah if you don't want a treadle...
Delay-Electro Harmonix #1 Echo, hands down
Distortion-EHX Metal Muff or Sovtek Big Muff

I say go for the Vox Wah, like V484 or whatever it's called, #1 Echo, and Sovtek Big Muff

The Mega Distortion is pretty good too.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
The Boss DS-2 is pretty awesome, great low end and has Distortion and Gain Boost, so you can get from light to "way too much" distortion.

+1 on the Vox Wah