Poll: 400 dollars for an american strat a good deal?
Poll Options
View poll results: 400 dollars for an american strat a good deal?
yea
14 100%
no
0 0%
Voters: 14.
ok so a highway one american made stratocaster is 749.99 at guitar center
a standard american strat is 984.99 at guitar center.

i had been planning on buying the standard one until saturday, my friend who works at guitar center said he rang up one of the highway one strats, and it came up as 399. apparently, the highway one strat's bar code was messed up, so he told me about it and i got an american made stratocaster for 399.
do you think i did good buy buying the little bit less quality, but still american strat for 400 dollars, or should i haeve went with the 1000 dollar one?
cuz im thinking right now that 400 bucks for an american strat is a great deal?
this is a good infinite money cheat. open your own highway one american made stratocaster store.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
kool
i bet they noticed when they took inventory tho
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
F**k yeah it was good deal
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
now sell it on ebay and buy the other one... then youll have the guitar that u wanted and some extra money for a new amp.

it's perfect!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
it was just that one guitar lol, the blue one was 749. all of them were, its just the wine red was miscoded and it rang up as 399, so yeah, i wanted the blue, but i wasnt paying 400 dollars for the blue over the red lol.