Was thinking of starting playing the guitar, and was wondering which would be better for my style, a BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series or an ESP Viper-50? I'm a big fan of Rammstein, Lordi and SOAD and the like. I also have no prior experience with guitars, so any advice/help/suggestions are welcome, thanks!
Quote by ershov666
Was thinking of starting playing the guitar, and was wondering which would be better for my style, a BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series or an ESP Viper-50? I'm a big fan of Rammstein, Lordi and SOAD and the like. I also have no prior experience with guitars, so any advice/help/suggestions are welcome, thanks!

If your planning to play hard rock and metal, Ibanez is the way to go. Dont get the BC Rich, you might be a fan of that body shape but Ibanez will get you the sound your looking for. An alternate to the ESP is the Epiphone SG .
Guitars... *drools uncontrollably*
^Good plan. ESP or Ibanez would be a good choice. A used Ibanez RG321MH would be slightly better than the ESP Viper, I think. Beware BC Rich guitars under 5 or 6 hundred.
Don't know your budget, but the RG321mh is a good guitar. Don't forget you will need an amp too, I suggest a Roland Cube 30, or Microcube if the 30 isn't in your budget. Just ignore the Cube 20 and 15, they're not nearly as nice as the ones I mentioned.