Quote by primusfan
o fortuna?

Yes! Songs like that, carmina burana, and the song "Returns a King" from the 300 Movie, where after he kills the wolf, that epic choir thing that starts playing when he slams the helmet down into the snow.
"Escape" by Craig Armstrong. "Lacrimosa" by Immediate Music. Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I think The Hunchback from Notre Dame had some...
Quote by JuicyMango
"Escape" by Craig Armstrong. "Lacrimosa" by Immediate Music. Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I think The Hunchback from Notre Dame had some...

Thats amazing! YES! Its stuff like that, that I need. That was beautiful. So far I have

O Fortuna
Dies Irae
Ave Satani
The Omen 3 Theme
Returns a King
Lacrimosa
Escape
is Returns the King that opera-like song that plays when he comes back with the wolf pelts on and the wolf head?

when MegaDave played here back in September, they came on stage with that song playing.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
is Returns the King that opera-like song that plays when he comes back with the wolf pelts on and the wolf head?

when MegaDave played here back in September, they came on stage with that song playing.

Yeah, thats the song! Haha
Toccata and Fugue.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
I was introduced to Xasthur a couple of months ago, and I thought 'Prison Of Mirrors' was really dark.

EDIT: I failed. I didn't see the 'classical' part.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Nov 6, 2007,
Rachmaninov's Prelude in C# minor. It's my favourite of all time and really eerie.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Dose it have to be Classical? Led Zeppelin's No Quarter is pretty dark, it's awesome.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by crystalh
Rachmaninov's Prelude in C# minor. It's my favourite of all time and really eerie.

+1
Rachmaninov's work is just flat depressing,
It's just amazing
Cancer.
Ever heard lamentations of jeremiah?
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by jesus-squared
+1
Rachmaninov's work is just flat depressing,
It's just amazing

OMG! I heard that song before! I have no idea where though...

I just realized, a favorite symphonic black metal band of mine, Anorexia Nervosa, uses the main themes and such in one of their songs called "Hail Tyranny"
Quote by crystalh

Op3 No2 Prelude in C# Minor? Wow, this is absolutely haunting.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by insideac
OMG! I heard that song before! I have no idea where though...

I just realized, a favorite symphonic black metal band of mine, Anorexia Nervosa, uses the main themes and such in one of their songs called "Hail Tyranny"

Anorexia nervosa is a GREAT band
One of my favourite
Cancer.
Quote by jesus-squared
Anorexia nervosa is a GREAT band
One of my favourite

HELL YEAH! They are so beautiful, its amazing. I was surprised to hear Hail Tyranny being played just now, haha. Didnt know it was made by someone else
Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX