Hi guys
i just got a puppy today and i was wondering if you guys had any tips for looking after one.

Luke

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
lol puppies r awesome uhmm what breed, and dont feed them to much my dog eats once a day and is 17 uhmm when he is a puppy be careful when he is outside that their is no animals that could endanger him
yeah , toilet train it first . and u gonna have alot of time taking care of it .
Quote by rynamo-dynamo
lol puppies r awesome uhmm what breed, and dont feed them to much my dog eats once a day and is 17 uhmm when he is a puppy be careful when he is outside that their is no animals that could endanger him

wtf u feed u'er dog only once a day? my dog eats 3 times a day , i have 2 golden retrivers
Boil the water for about 2 minutes before putting it in.
Once slightly cooked, bring it out and gut it and chop off the head, then you stuff it with mince and bake it for 5 hours slowly.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
OHHH!

Looking After a puppy.
Not going to jail for animal cruelty.
Right, ignore that comment then.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
take it to the zoo and chuck it in the tiger pit.

^^Thanks for the effort you put into that mature response.

It is a German Shepherd puppy. He is 8 weeks old. His father was a famous German show dog. His name is Kaiser.

....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by stussy<>punk

It is a German Shepherd puppy. He is 8 weeks old. His father was a famous German show dog. His name is Kaiser.

you're welcome.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
you're welcome.

I don't want this thread to be closed, so just leave.

....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by stussy<>punk

aw! german shepherds are probs my favourite dog. i don't actually own a dog myself, but i know lots of people with GS's, and one thing i would definatly recommend is that you try and teach him/her not to jump up if there is a chance of children being around; my friends GS jumped up and knocked over her nephew and cut all of his head open

have fun and good luck!
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
I'd say, feed it either twice or thrice a day... bathe or shower the dog twice a month or what-have-you schedules and don't spoil the dog too much or he/she will get use to you spoiling her.

do you have a local Veterinairan because he'll be more of a help than us. I'd say the least.
Eat it.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by jackass_babe
aw! german shepherds are probs my favourite dog. i don't actually own a dog myself, but i know lots of people with GS's, and one thing i would definatly recommend is that you try and teach him/her not to jump up if there is a chance of children being around; my friends GS jumped up and knocked over her nephew and cut all of his head open

have fun and good luck!

Thanks, where most likely going to take him to puppy school.

Quote by Adumb
Get some pictures up man, German Shepherd Puppies are awesome

Ill try to get some up tomorrow!!!!

....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
put ur puppy in a blender. then send the video to "will it blend?"

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by Bennetts_strat
Wow, I got a puppy today.

Bastard ate my shoes.

Eat his paws.

That'll learn him.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
try not to sit on it

and get ready to have piss and crap all over the house. And when he gets older, dont leave anything in his reach or he'll chew it
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
yes u should sent u're dog to school. my dogs aint trained , but still cute thought . better to get them train before it's tooo late
Quote by WH15P3R
Boil the water for about 2 minutes before putting it in.
Once slightly cooked, bring it out and gut it and chop off the head, then you stuff it with mince and bake it for 5 hours slowly.

You'll find a lot of info on the internet. There are also several books on puppy raising, including training them early on. You need patience and persistence, though. They don't stay puppies long enough, IMO
Hi, I'm Peter
wtf.....if your coming on here to ask for puppy tips....give them to the freakin human society they will be far better off.....jezz
Quote by SHAZAMYMAN
wtf.....if your coming on here to ask for puppy tips....give them to the freakin human society they will be far better off.....jezz

You're probably the worst new UGer

GTFO
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Don't by "grocery" store dog food... That stuff's pretty much crap.

It's more expensive, but shell out the cash for premium dog food.

Two best ones are Biljack and Eukanuba. If it's STILL too pricey, the only other brand I would recommend would be Iams. Science diet is crap.

Stick with dry dog food. Only use canned if told by your vet. Especially if you don't like brushing dog teeth.

Rawhide chews can cause issues in the digestive tract. Pig ears are good chew treats, and fairly inexpensive. Other good toys are Kongs (stick a soft treat in one, it'll keep 'em occupied for a long time), Nylabones, and rope bones. Don't get real bones, they can wear down the teeth.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."