you all know what im talking about. the cookie monster vocals, the i might as well be playing bass droped tuned guitars, the im just going to hit the doulble bass as fast as posible drums, the we might as well fire the bass player because no one can hear him anyways. it sucks. its just jumbled together bull s**t. i love music. i play music all day long, but i cant stand this kind of crap people try to claim is music. its not. it just sucks. im not trying to insult all of the death/black metal bands out there, because despite the s**ty vocals there still good musicians. im just talking about the jack offs who cant play there instruments for **** getting all of the venues, and ozzfest stages. people wake up. just because its different dosent make it good.
What, people who can't play their instruments and are at Ozzfest... you mean like Nile, Behemoth?

Get out.
I like how all metal bands dress emo and cry when they play music. Sometimes it sounds like they are whacking their penises agaisn't the guitar.
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
Quote by theotherdude
you all know what im talking about. the cookie monster vocals, the i might as well be playing bass droped tuned guitars, the im just going to hit the doulble bass as fast as posible drums, the we might as well fire the bass player because no one can hear him anyways. it sucks. its just jumbled together bull s**t. i love music. i play music all day long, but i cant stand this kind of crap people try to claim is music. its not. it just sucks. im not trying to insult all of the death/black metal bands out there, because despite the s**ty vocals there still good musicians. im just talking about the jack offs who cant play there instruments for **** getting all of the venues, and ozzfest stages. people wake up. just because its different dosent make it good.

Hold up. By cookie monster vocals, do you mean like Death, Cannibal Corpse, and all the other Death Metal bands from the 80's?
I think you want the Hardcore forum down the hallway...
Quote by eddiesclone
I like how all metal bands dress emo and cry when they play music. Sometimes it sounds like they are whacking their penises agaisn't the guitar.

If you're not being sarcastic then you deserve to die a slow, painful death.

Tell Corpsegrinder that he's an emo. He'll probably smash your face in with a hammer and feed you to Pat O'Brian.
Learn to have an open mind. Just cause you don't like something doesn't mean its bad and doesn't mean others wont enjoy it. I think Tool are one of the most over-rated bands in the universe, but it doesn't matter cause others enjoy them. Grow up you fucking genetic cul-de-sac.
Why don't you go listen to some Nickelback then.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
TS really, you have no idea whatsoever you're talking about.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything