so that is all the money i have got. i have my gf's birthday, my mum's birthday and then christmas for everyone. how am i going to get money to buy presents for everyone?

i need to buy xmas gifts for my gf and her family, my mum n step dad n two sisters. my dad n step mum n step brother. and... well **** other relatives, they can have cards.

Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Become a gigolo for a couple weeks, go out every night and do it. It isnt illegal if you do not sell yourself on the streets.
give each of them a pick and say "hey this means alot to me it was the first pick i used when i learned how to play" then for anyone else say "this means alot it was the first pick i used on stage"

works every time
and they will love you to death
set up a con, get a high price fone line prank people make sure they dont answer then wait till they fone back to see who it was and they will fone a high priced fone line. profit!!!!!

write them all a song, doesnt REALLY cost anything

and if they want something physical, record the song onto a cd for them
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
write them all a song, doesnt REALLY cost anything

and if they want something physical, record the song onto a cd for them

Brilliant idea.

Either that or take songs off your iTunes or whatever and make a nice compilation for them, and print them special artwork for it. Works for me.
'I am writing you from nigeria where great uncle mine of die recently. Dictator was he and we need your bank details to transfer $33m of his private fortune or it gone forever!.....'
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by GHJ
'I am writing you from nigeria where great uncle mine of die recently. Dictator was he and we need your bank details to transfer $33m of his private fortune or it gone forever!.....'

i lol'd!
or go around with a printed bit of paper saying you've got a few kids who are starving and need money...

but seriously....do jobs about the house or something?
Top lel.
If you can't get a temp job, go out busking. Grab your acoustic and go busking with a friend.

It's fun. Hell, even set up a myspace and put the adress ob somje cardboard, and record your busking songs on it. You'll game fame and money from playing guitar in the street
I'm making boxes of fudge and biscuits, etc., for everyone, yay! Cheap, and it has the 'made an effort' factor.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"