Page 1 of 2
We all got them.

Admit it.

So...What, in your opinion, is your greatest flaw?

Mine? I talk too much. I talk too much when I probably shouldn't. And I will always go to any lengths to prove that I am right.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
I give up on things way too easily.

I love being first but I hate putting any effort in to get there.

I'm judgemental, even when I try really hard not to be.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Mine is that im scared of talking to people I dont know,
and it ****ing sucks I wish I could be talkative
I mean, this is seriously ruining my life, I can talk to old friends, and I love them, but I cant make new friends now for some reason, im scared too, maybe because I gain more confidence as an 8th grader, but now that im a freshman i dont talk
Last edited by GuitarHero0715 at Nov 6, 2007,
I put off work until I have no-where near enough time to finish it to a good standard.

I'm lazy as hell.

I drink and smoke far too much.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by GuitarHero0715
I mean, this is seriously ruining my life, I can talk to old friends, and I love them, but I cant make new friends now for some reason, im scared too, maybe because I gain more confidence as an 8th grader, but now that im a freshman i dont talk

same here. But i've been slowly gettin over it.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by Ringtone
I give up on things way too easily.

I love being first but I hate putting any effort in to get there.

I'm judgemental, even when I try really hard not to be.

Hey! You copied my list!
I am very long winded. Almost to the point where it's an OCD. As I type this, gears are turning in my head as I try to decide whether or not I should go into detail about how ridiculously long winded I really am. I'm just never satisfied with my last point. It's even worse on forums and such. It's not uncommon for me to edit posts multiple times because I felt there was more I can add to it. And even now, after every sentence I type I ask myself if it's strong enough to end this post and if it provides that unseen balance to my statement. And to be honest it doesn't. But seeing as how I just went to unnecessary lengths to help you all understand my problem I think I can find some comfort in ending it right here.

*sigh*
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
I am too self-conscious. I over think everything. I procrastinate all the time.

They are probably my worse traits.
Quote by Child Of Maiden
I am very long winded. Almost to the point where it's an OCD. As I type this, gears are turning in my head as I try to decide whether or not I should go into detail about how ridiculously long winded I really am. I'm just never satisfied with my last point. It's even worse on forums and such. It's not uncommon for me to edit posts multiple times because I felt there was more I can add to it. And even now, after every sentence I type I ask myself if it's strong enough to end this post and if it provides that unseen balance to my statement. And to be honest it doesn't. But seeing as how I just went to unnecessary lengths to help you all understand my problem I think I can find some comfort in ending it right here.

*sigh*

I actually have OCD. It sucks.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I don't think anyone has a flaw in personality. We are who we are for a reason. Except for the occasional ass holes. they suck.
I also have this weird thing that developed way back when I was a kid. Don't remember why or if it's because I saw it happen, but whenever I try to picture someone using crutches in my head, the crutches always criss cross in front of them when the person swings them forward. As if the crutches are magnetized to each other and whenever they aren't posted to the ground they shoot towards each other and cause the person to fall.

I know it sounds weird and totally pointless but the really weird thing is I can't picture it happening any other way in my head NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY. I literally can't control this thought. No matter who it is, if it's life like, if it's cartoonish, anything. The crutches always cross. And in my mind I try to put them in situations where there's no way the crutches can cross like if the crutches are being pulled away by chains or something but they still cross. Does anyone else have this problem when they can't picture something in their head going ANY other way whatsoever? We should be able to control our own thoughts completely right?
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by stradivari310
I actually have OCD. It sucks.

My apologies. Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. I don't think I actually have OCD, just sort of used it to show how bad my problem is. As most people only tend to think of the more extreme cases of OCD.
I'm arrogant and it makes me condescending. When coupled with my dry wit and sarcastic nature, I can apparently be a real (albeit unintentional) dick face.

Most the time I'm a nice guy, just not when your views are in disagreement with mine.
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Read this

EDIT: I'm not sure of my greatest flaw, what I am and what I do is who I am, and it's a part of my being.

I'm sure that other people would say I don't take school serious enough and guitars too much.
But that's my religion, that's my life- I could care less about school.

I'm slowly become less confidence the more and more I become less social- I could no longer go out and just pick up a girl anymore-

But my biggest flaw is doing pretty much anything besides making music- I want to get rid of that side of me
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Nov 6, 2007,
this book is good too

and it won't make you lose "the game"
Im fucking lazy

I smoke and drink too much...well maybe not drink

I tend to get pissed off really quickly over the supidest **** and then start getting agressive
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
i get really vengeful and take things too far
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
i can't commit fully to anything.. relationships, school, guitar, heck... i don't even like fully finishing meals, because i just hate having things fully completed with nothing else to do.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
i get really vengeful and take things too far

I know plenty of people like that. PLEASE tell me you are NOT one of those assholes who gets payback for the payback.

For instance. You punch me in the arm. I punch you in the arm. You slap me in the face...

That makes me SO mad.
Quote by apollo718
i can't commit fully to anything.. relationships, school, guitar, heck... i don't even like fully finishing meals, because i just hate having things fully completed with nothing else to do.

That's a complete sentence

and you finished the post
i procrastinate alot... homework mainly

i really need to buckle down and study.. or i wont be a college student for much longer
I was born without a penis, someone had to donate one to me.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Creature of Habit- i.e. smoking (trying to quit for years), etc.

I'll get jazzed about starting all sorts of projects and never actualize the dream of a new hobby

I keep thinking that I can afford to save money with only a part time job.

I havent moved out of this godawful town yet.
Quote by GuitarHero0715

mine is exactly that same problem, and no matter what I do, I cant change it.

I also convey myself as being nervous nearly 100% of the time.
Quote by denizenz
I'm arrogant and it makes me condescending. When coupled with my dry wit and sarcastic nature, I can apparently be a real (albeit unintentional) dick face.

Most the time I'm a nice guy, just not when your views are in disagreement with mine.

It's like looking into a mirror.

I wouldn't be such a smartarse if everyone wasn't so retarded.
Today I was only 96% sexy instead of my usual 100% sexy.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
To other people my worst flaw is probably what appears to be my habit of being really obnoxious and arrogant. But really I'm just not very good at working out what I can and can't say. Personally, I think my biggest flaw is my ability to give up easily on anything, work or socially.

But I'm not going to complain. It's the way I am, and I'd just be lazy if I complained about it and how it's not my fault.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by denizenz

+ (Insert Ridiculously High Number Here)

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Quote by ibryant0915
I know plenty of people like that. PLEASE tell me you are NOT one of those assholes who gets payback for the payback.

For instance. You punch me in the arm. I punch you in the arm. You slap me in the face...

That makes me SO mad.

Just make sure you hit them really hard when they hit you, that's what I do.

No one ever hits me anymore...

My biggest flaw is probably the fact that I don't trust anyone whatsoever, excluding select people in my family, but I don't trust any one person I've met other than said persons. Which in turn makes it easier for me to be an asshole to my friends. I never get close to anyone, hell, my friend's girlfriend left him for me, did I care how my friend felt? No.

I guess it just doesn't matter to me.

On top of that, I'm incredibly lazy and procrastinate till day's end.

Oh, I also have a problem with stubborn people.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Page 1 of 2