why not ,ive not read a good thread all day,not that ive spent all day in this pit.heres a thought i will sit here and read your comments why new people should be carefull in here,yawn yawn.come on then lets hear them
Haven't read a good thread all day eh?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
i guessing you gotta be carful in here, like any other forum, because cowards are impervious when they sit in front of a computer
New users should be careful not to make stupid threads like this one, because people will come in and say it's stupid.
<Han> I love Hitler
impervious does that mean there is another adult on this site,i take it you are.nice to meet you shaz
Quote by dave400
impervious does that mean there is another adult on this site,i take it you are.nice to meet you shaz

It could just mean that he is smart enough to know the word impervious. My brother is 14 and he knows the word. Does that make him an adult while, me, being 18 am not because you said so?

HOT-EDIT: Also I don't think that you are an adult for the sheer lack of proper punctuation.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
no no definantly age doesnt make an adult absolutely not,im still a kid.have been for years
Quote by boboguitar
^nice double post there...

EDIT: now its a triple post...

Trip...
Aww ****. Beat me to it.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^