Page 1 of 3
Ok.

All ya gotta do is mash your head against your keyboard. See what happens to pop up on-screen when ya do it.

cvbenr4mtuio0

(I kinda rolled my head...)
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Uhh doesn't this game go 'type your name with your nose' rather than mash teh keyboard?
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
I tried but..

Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Highbinder
Uhh doesn't this game go 'type your name with your nose' rather than mash teh keyboard?

Yeah...but isn't banging your head against your keyboard so much more metal???
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
hjyu76ttfr5y that's what I got
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by wizards?
ouch denizenz, that's kinda mean calling him a homosexual like that. are you against the homosexual community?

Heh, I didn't call him a homosexual. I called the activity of bashing your keyboard with your forehead homo erotic. Also, as a Christian, I'm not a fan of homosexuality. Though I've always had a "hate the sin and not the sinner" approach. I'm not a judgmental person.
I can understand that, but I have a LOT of gay friends.... I really don't mind it, I say if you really love someone, then love them. I just really don't like people that will use fag and gay as derrogatory(sp?) terms. I mean they're people too right?

oh yeah I had to type something with my face.........

teh wiz? iz teh pwnz

yes I really did type that with my face
Quote by wizards?
I can understand that, but I have a LOT of gay friends.... I really don't mind it, I say if you really love someone, then love them. I just really don't like people that will use fag and gay as derrogatory(sp?) terms. I mean they're people too right?

oh yeah I had to type something with my face.........

teh wiz? iz teh pwnz

yes I really did type that with my face

I've known a lot of gay people. Like I said, I'm not militant about it. I consider drug abuse and smoking to be sinful and immoral but I don't shun people who do it. The way I see it is that everyone is predisposed to sin. Whether it's theft, murder, homosexuality, or alcoholism...it's still just sinful nature. No one is perfect and everyone has a vice or two...some are just better at suppressing that sinful human nature.
f...thats what i got...

no seriously...i mean it...And if you want,you could play wheel of fortune...Heres a clue;i've got 25% of the word done....

have fun...

EDIT:sorry,didn't mean to be so mean...but seriously...f was what i got...i have nothing against you...
Last edited by NoobOnZone at Nov 6, 2007,
here goes:

ujiknm
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
retn6b6ytgyutrtytgtgfret

lol i win this game cos i managed to write the word fret with my head by accident
no but really, this thread sucks

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by denizenz
I've known a lot of gay people. Like I said, I'm not militant about it. I consider drug abuse and smoking to be sinful and immoral but I don't shun people who do it. The way I see it is that everyone is predisposed to sin. Whether it's theft, murder, homosexuality, or alcoholism...it's still just sinful nature. No one is perfect and everyone has a vice or two...some are just better at suppressing that sinful human nature.

Some people from rival religions to Christianity could say that following Christ is a sin against their religion.

EDIT;
*SLAM!*

?.,k
I passed out on the enter key.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Nov 6, 2007,
gbnhyjmui,k

my head doesn't type well.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by denizenz

What exactly is sinful about being gay?

uyhjhj7

...and I opened the disk drive...?
4o9poyt

^epic
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
This is right up there with the "Type your name with your nose thread"
That one got closed too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
h hhhg
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Quote by Jaypack44
h hhhg

You win. That's the sound I make after waking up in the morning.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
43io,4eqzw nb n67yt

I tried to spell my UG name
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Some people from rival religions to Christianity could say that following Christ is a sin against their religion.

You don't sin against religion, you sin against God. Considering about 80% of the world's religions all worship the same God...this isn't very intimidating.

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
What exactly is sinful about being gay?

What's sinful about murder? There is nothing to define right from wrong, or any case to be derived for or against any activity from natural law. Any argument I could make in regards to the sinful nature of homosexuality (or anything really) would presuppose Biblical scripture.
Quote by denizenz
You don't sin against religion, you sin against God. Considering about 80% of the world's religions all worship the same God...this isn't very intimidating.

What's sinful about murder? There is nothing to define right from wrong, or any case to be derived for or against any activity from natural law. Any argument I could make in regards to the sinful nature of homosexuality (or anything really) would presuppose Biblical scripture.

You guys must have either very big keys or a very small head. Quite impressive.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
bnnnnnujhy

There you go. I agree with this being a spam thread. Sorry, mind.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Page 1 of 3