My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
well out of those 3 id go for the RRV or the Schecter the hello kitty has horrible tone wood. but the jackson and schecter have 2 different tones the RRV is alder which will cut through with more high range, great for soloing, the C1 classic is mahogany and will have a darker meatier sound distorted but a warm sound clean, i prefer mahogany because it still can get a great warm lead tone and give you a nice crunch
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
lol hello kitty ftw!!!!
but seriously...i dont know. wats ur budget? wat amp do u have? u play metal/rock right?
and it depends which randy rhoads. if its the RR24, then its very un-versatile. if its the js-20 or seomthing like that, it's a "entry level" guitar kinda thing. the schecter C1 classic is good, but is somewhat overpriced. check out the Jackson MG (dinky series) too, and have a look at ESPs, and definnitely try before u buy.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
the hello kitty was a joke lol

but as of right now i have a fender amp (hoping on getting a Peavey) and i play mostly metal but sometimes i like to tread in the world of ska

my budget is probably round $600 - $800
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
i have a shecter c1+ and its an awesome playing guitar. the feel of the shecters are awesome
i want a lp studio but not the budget. so im thinking of getting a schecter and they say theyre good for metal. but i saw on the used guitar center site that they had lp studio for $800
I'd go for a C-1 Artist, personally, I like the simplistic look of it a lil better, but that's just me.
Hello Kitty

JK - Schecter is your best bet.

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
Which JAckson? Either way, I would say the quality is higher then the Schecter, and looks badass without all the inlays and flashy stuff.
I'd get a C-1 Elite/Plus and upgrade the pickups to something that suits the music that you play.

What guitar do you have now?

A new amp would probably be more important depending on what Fender you have.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
go with the C-1.
hellraiser or the classic. both are very good guitars.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I'd go Schecter by far. They are great guitars for the money. Never been a fan of RR Guitars, too uncomfortable to play imo.
C-1.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.