After many posts and lurking, I still haven't gotten so sure about which one to buy.
I was thinking of the Agile AL 3000MAP. Are there any other guitars in the $400 price range that would compare to the Agile? I want a LP tone and feel, and I don't like metal guitars at all.

The only problem with the agile is that it has to be bought on-line.
No "metal" guitars? I can't help you unless you want a jazz feel.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
ive heard schecters are pretty good. theyre kind of labled as "metal feel" but my bros band uses em and theyre more rock. and one of em got it for $400. the one im lookin at is $600 or so. but yeah...
i have an agile Al 3000 CSB slim neck and it is a great guitar (especially for the price range.) I have had mine for about a year and a half now, (going on four years of guitar playing too,) and i havent had any problems with it. It's not as good as the high end gibsons, but it is much better than the epiphones in playability, sound quality, and durability namely- i have an epi les paul classic ($500 at the time.)

overall, i would suggest going for the agile, most people i know who have played them have few bad things to say about them (if any.) I would say that you would have a hard time finding a guitar better than that for your price range.

but seeing as you did ask for other guitars- try an epi les paul- the classics are much better (in my opinion) than the standards. the customs are pretty decent too. Im not knocking epiphone, i do think that they are good at what they do, but i still think the agile is better overall (price, tone, etc.) But you could try an epi, you might like it- i do like my epiphone, my agile just suits me more.

On a side note: I had my doubts about ordering online but rondomusic is great.

Kurt, the guy in charge of rondomusic, is great as well. He genuinly cares if you are satisfied. i also ordered a bass and the tone knobs were a different color than i expected and wanted. i emailed him, he emailed back personally, and within 3 days i had new tone knobs in the mail-free of charge, no shipping either.

good luck, sorry for the rambling post
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Last edited by atc228 at Nov 6, 2007,
I have experience with Rondomusic.net and Agile itself, and I would say that hands-down there is no better guitar for the money than an agile, you will definetly not be dissapointed.

And an Agile is definetly not a metal guitar, unless you get one with EMG's already in it.
Great, now I just have to convince my parents to let me buy something $400 online
Also, i was kind of looking at a PRS SE custom, any opinions?
if you're worried about credit card theft/fraud online just go out and get one of those visa gift card thingies for $400. they work anywhere credit cards do, including online. you can buy them at supermarkets, drug stores, cvs, **** like that.

or you can go to a guitar shop and have them special order it for you, might be a bit extra but most would do it for you
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by LT.
Also, i was kind of looking at a PRS SE custom, any opinions?

PRS is only good if u have about 3000 bucks to spend
seriously dawg. go with the agile.
The Michael Kelly Patriot Vintage would be a better choice.

Excellent build quality, comfortable neck, extremely resonant, very warm tone, good pickups and electronics, coil splits, and uber sexy looking.

Make the right choice.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.