awesome kramer focus from late 80's/early 90's

flip flop pink original paint (looks like a red wine colour except in bright light when it shines)

original floyd rose trem with fine tuners

original kramer pickups... H/S/S config with a 5 way selector and a switch to split the humbucker.

its in good condition. there are some marks and dings but its in very good condition for its age.

comes with a gig bag but no hard case.

i have had to have some work done as the original floyd posts were just screwed straight into the basswood body and they had started to bend towards the neck. i have had the body drilled and fitted with hardwood plugs and a new set of posts with bushes fitted. should last another 20 or so years at least...

i have pics if needed and the location is wolverhampton in the uk. i would rather it was collected but i will arrange shipping to wherever at buyers expense and responsibility.

looking for offers in the region of £175.

thanks for looking
For you ESP freaks, these Kramer Focus were supposively made by ESP in Japan. Yours sounds like a Focus 6000, which had old school Duncans (unmarked) if I'm not mistaken. Would need pictures to positively ID it though.
Quote by jim_root4
CjRocker is officialy the king of 80's guitar. also how much is all this in usd

approximately 365 dollars. give or take a few cents. plus any postage/packing and shipping.
Yep its a 6000. Thats a pretty fair price, I looked at one awhile ago and thought it was really sweet. The pickups were Duncans before Seymour Duncan marked their name on them. If you pull them out, it SHOULD say Seymour Duncan on the back. Good luck on the deal!
there has got to be some interest in this. surely (dont call me shirley...).

its a proper classic axe from the times of spandex and big hair with all original hardware and paint. someone has got to want it...

i am open to offers.
I'll give you 175 if you pay the postage to NE37 1BY, Northeast.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by jim_root4
any trades?

sorry jim.

i need the cash for another purchase. otherwise i would do swapsies.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I'll give you 175 if you pay the postage to NE37 1BY, Northeast.

done. talk to me.
Last edited by deadlydunc at Nov 8, 2007,
Tried leaving you comments and stuff so far.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Tried leaving you comments and stuff so far.

drop me a P.M.

i have sorted out a box and some wrapping/packaging and will send it when we work out the details.
I just want some proper detailed photos like the neck angle, any dings it has or suchlike, the wear it has, ect.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
no worries ill get some when i get home. there arent many dings really for its age. there is a chip in the headstock which is tiny and thats about it. some minute scratches in the paintwork but i doubt a camera would pick them up theyre that small. ill do what i can though.

in fact if you P.M. me your e mail address ill send good quality ones over. better than allowed on here.
If i hadn't already wasted all my money on other kramers i would have bought this one straight away
Quote by Spadeace
If i hadn't already wasted all my money on other kramers i would have bought this one straight away

i have agreed to hold it til thursday for someone else but if i still have it after that i'd recommend buying it. i have more pics and the quality is amazing... there are 2 tiny marks in the paint and thats it. everything is mint.
due to a seller dropping out on me this lovely guitar is once again up for sale.

£175 delivered UK. or overseas if buyer pays shipping.

its 20 odd years old. near mint condition. H/S/S with a split on the bucker. original flip flop pink paint job. original floyd rose trem. gig bag included.

got to go to a good home soon.
Thank you please.