why did you slow the song down? it sounds good for a beginner, but I stick with my own style in solo's (full of pinch harmonics, dubbelstring bends,etc...) it sounds more natural if you use your own solo's, this is studied, no good
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
put on a version with just one take, itll do much better since its difficult, not being a pro, to make two takes fit each other
you guys aren't criticizing the solo at all...
dude it was fine, except for on some bends you didn't bend enough to get the right pitch.
Quote by zerodeck
why did you slow the song down? it sounds good for a beginner, but I stick with my own style in solo's (full of pinch harmonics, dubbelstring bends,etc...) it sounds more natural if you use your own solo's, this is studied, no good

What?

No good?

I haven't listened yet but you can't say it's no good because he played the solo as it is.

You, sir, are a penis.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
oh i dont want to criticize, just wanna give a little advice to better impress listeners
Thanks for the suggestion swinghead, i took out the second track and re-uploaded it .
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
alright needs a little work, especially on the bends. you need to hold the bends and give em some vibrato like angus does. but your well on ur way
pretty good, this makes me want to learn that solo! now you should work on timing. "but your well on ur way"
ur bends aren't reaching the notes. u gotta work on that. u got nice sound. really edgy like angus young's sound. but yea. the bends. please.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Thanks alot for the feedback guys . I'll keep working on those bends and timing as those are the main things that kill me.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
Not bad at all my friend. Keep working on it, you'll nail it soon.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0