I've recently been on a downloading spree, downloading new demos and such and I was wondering what demos I should try.
Bioshock and Crysis won't run on this computer so don't say those :P

Games I've tried: UT 2004, Fear, Oblivion, Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 2, Half Life 2, Hellgate: London and Dawn of War. All of which run on my system.
Any suggestions?
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
Last edited by neogamer_101 at Nov 6, 2007,
Lotr online. It has a 7 day free trial, I haven't tried it yet myself but I'm dling it atm. It's a more causual like MMO. Not sure if you're into these kind of games, but worth a try I guess.
Ah I forgot to mention I play WoW too :P
I'm looking to stray away from MMO's. Dun wanna put that much time into a game anymore lol.

EDIT: Is hellgate worth it? The demo is kinda meh... and I don't know if I wanna spend 40-50 dollars on a game that isn't fun.
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
SWG?

pretty much a star wars version of WoW i think.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
BattleField: 2142 is pretty amazing if your PC can run it. If you can find a copy, System shock 2 is the best PC game I've played. Download the fan made texture updates and it looks just as good as any modern game.
Quote by CJRocker
BattleField: 2142 is pretty amazing if your PC can run it. If you can find a copy, System shock 2 is the best PC game I've played. Download the fan made texture updates and it looks just as good as any modern game.

System Shock 2 (one of the best games ever made. Period.) is available one hunnerd percent fer free on Home of The Underdogs...

I am somewhat undecided on the texture/model packs. Some versions were horrid (the cyborg midwife needs to look like Erin Bloom, not Sarah Michelle Gellar, and the "Grr! Angry eyes!" on hybrids were just retarded). Did someone fix Rebirth so that the Annelid parasite on the hybrids actually looks like the Annelid hybrids you encounter on the prowl?
If you like Dawn of War check out the Command and Conquer 3 demo. Or Company of Heroes. Both great games.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
I downloaded an N64 emu + rom package on torrents. It has kept me entertained for about a year now
Screw "xbox" and "wii" and "ps3"! Free stuff ftw!!!