went to the gym today in an attempt to get some sort of fitness into my life. however, instead of feeling good about myself after, like everyone says you do after excercise etc, i felt pain. nothing else. just pain. horrible, can't breathe, you're gonna die, pain. i realise i'm in terrible shape, scrawny, smoking, drinking, fast food eating etc., but should i not feel slightly good about my work out?!!!!
****, this reminds me... I haven't worked out since like thursday... i was supposed to do it yesterday, but i got new guitar strings and forgot....

>=\
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I tried that once. But that...was a long time ago.

I don't have the will power to do it. Nope. Uh-uh. No sir! I refuse to work out anymore. Sex is all the excercise i need.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by feenxfire
I tried that once. But that...was a long time ago.

I don't have the will power to do it. Nope. Uh-uh. No sir! I refuse to work out anymore. Sex is all the excercise i need.

sex isn't the best for your legs... its why they tell you not to **** before a scheduled game... or get a blowjob before going onstage...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
If sprint a few meters I feel like I'm gonna die. I rather walk, and then start running later, maybe. Just take things slow and gradually advance.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
the more i eat, the thinner i get, the more i excersise, the weaker i get, the more i sleep, the more tired i get...
Dancing In Your Dust
Quote by STEALmyDOG
the more i eat, the thinner i get, the more i excersise, the weaker i get, the more i sleep, the more tired i get...

You live in Soviet Russia or what?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Working out; man I love the pain the next day

Since you haven't worked out before/in a while, just take it easy. It's you're own journey to total well being. So do it the way you want

If you're putting all that bad stuff in your body you might not feel as good- but just get rid of that- it's not healthy at all

Running is good if you're looking to lose weight- but you have to run/jog for at least 30 minutes to burn fat

Low reps/high weight is good for getting bigger muscles

Just go to the gym and talk to the people there- I'm sure they'll be happy to help someone that is new to working out but wants to be healthy

you're going to feel pain but it's wether or not you enjoy the pain- the pain you feel should actually be good pain- your muscles are soar... and you stretch them and it feels oh so good

But I've never felt bad after a workout- but I've been really really tired after a long run

kudos bro
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by Fyre Deity
****, this reminds me... I haven't worked out since like thursday... i was supposed to do it yesterday, but i got new guitar strings and forgot....

>=\

you must not work out too often or too hard if new guitar strings throw your schedule off dude
Quote by tgd21
you must not work out too often or too hard if new guitar strings throw your schedule off dude

I had to restring all my guitars, and tune em/clean em up a bit. then i started playing for another hour or so cuz i hadn't touched my guitars in days. It was like make-up sex except without the arousal and the orgasms...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by Fyre Deity
sex isn't the best for your legs... its why they tell you not to **** before a scheduled game... or get a blowjob before going onstage...

"They" must not be doing it right or something. I usually just go to sleep. I only do it when i got nothing important going on. It'll mess with your head otherwise. I know better.

Quote by smb
****, even Slash said so in one of the UG interviews somewhere in the archives...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by Fyre Deity
****, even Slash said so in one of the UG interviews somewhere in the archives...

Bah...I don't trust slash. With his tall hat thing and all...Now if it was Buckethead. Well, he probably don't get any to begin with. Poor guy.

Back on topic...

I heard that if you start out running, when you start to feel short of breath, slow down to a walk, and when you catch your bvreath, start running again. Keep count and see how fast you can build your endurance.

Quote by smb
Quote by marthahigh
you'll feel better tomorrow dude

Come the mornin' light, now baby!
Don't you CRY TONIGHT!
I still love you baby!
Don't you CRY TONIGHT!
Don't you CRY TONIGHT,
THERE'S A HEAVEN ABOVE YOU, BABY!
And don't you CRY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*solo*
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

do you reckon it will make me more awake and healthy overall? i'm usually pretty tired, and hopefully this will give me a bit more energy. at the moment, however, i feel like someone sucked all energy out of me with a straw
yeah dude if your an unhealthy person...and you decide to go to the gym, the next day is gonna hurt like hell because your body is not used to all the exercise/pain your putting it under, your body just has to get used to it
dont give up.
I'm not in great shape either. I lifted weights for the first time in probably over a year, and my biceps were in pain the next day, followed by the muscles that keep my arms connected to my body. Definitely start off easy. Personally, I've decided to do more running, so I can lose more weight, then I'll start lifting more later.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Quote by TDKshorty
Working out; man I love the pain the next day

Since you haven't worked out before/in a while, just take it easy. It's you're own journey to total well being. So do it the way you want

If you're putting all that bad stuff in your body you might not feel as good- but just get rid of that- it's not healthy at all

Running is good if you're looking to lose weight- but you have to run/jog for at least 30 minutes to burn fat

Low reps/high weight is good for getting bigger muscles

Just go to the gym and talk to the people there- I'm sure they'll be happy to help someone that is new to working out but wants to be healthy

you're going to feel pain but it's wether or not you enjoy the pain- the pain you feel should actually be good pain- your muscles are soar... and you stretch them and it feels oh so good

But I've never felt bad after a workout- but I've been really really tired after a long run

kudos bro

yeah I agree with you on the pain thing, especially with weighted squats that hurts like hell but the next day you can feel how successful the workout was (with your lack of mobility)