okay. i use windows media player on my account
but my dad has an ipod and he uses itunes on is account
but what i want to do, is put my windows media library/playlist in itunes (to use his ipod)
convert the file maybe?
and my individual mp3 files are spread around my documents. everywhere. for no reason
so i cant just find all my music again to put on itunes.

so yes...help!
how can i do this???
and im going out in a little while so.... HURRY UP WITH YOUR DAMN REPLYS.
put all the music in one folder and then open itunes and go import or something like that and import the folder.
EDIT: like you said, all your music is spread out all over the place, so this is the best idea if you don't feel like doing a sh!t load of imports
simple go to itunes FILE--> then add file(for individual songs) or add folder to library(for album /playlists)..and add your wma songs.
Itunes will then ask if you want to convert the songs to mp3 format, yes obviously.
NOTE: some wma songs sometimes have copyright write protection and cant be converted.
hope this helped
if your music is all over the place, go to advanced options in the toolbar (something like that anyway) and consolidate your library.
i already told you, its pretty impossible for me to get my music together individually, song by song, if you get what i mean.
its spread out all over my computer.
my sisters files, my dads files, my documents, limeiwre folder, 3 more limeiwre folders, old folders, album folders, torrent folders, and more
most of which idont know where they are.
and i cant be bothered!
so im asking if a wma playlist could be put onto itunes? or a wma library?
have i tunes search your computer for media files

this will get all the vid and audio files you have

it should be under options

if you cannot find it follow your extension from windows media player to see where it saved most the music IT copied to the hard drive

once you have iTunes reconise all the media on the computer select consoidate library under the options menu

this puts ALL the media in one place
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
o and if i-tunes wont do it media player will search your computer and give you all the extensions for the files

then copy them over to iTunes
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.