ok i'm buying a ibanez sr400qm bass.would you happen to know anything about this bass?
thanks,

mike .n
no i dont
but your gonna buy a bass that you have to aske people about
that makes a lot of sense
when i buy a guitar
i make sure i know everything about it
http://www.ibanezrules.com/catalogs/reference/index.htm is a good place to start for info on new and used Ibanez. Despite the fact that is primarily a sales site, it has a great deal of info and some really great Ibanez catalogs from the day.
yes i already googled it but every web site that you go to they all say that there the best.
i was just curious as to if anyone has actuly played one before.
thanks,

mike .n
If you're buying it, it would be very wise to try it. There's no use in buying a bass that you don't like the feel/sound/shape, etc of when you try to play it. It's money down the drain. Try some basses out and set out the pros and cons.
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
If you're buying it, it would be very wise to try it. There's no use in buying a bass that you don't like the feel/sound/shape, etc of when you try to play it. It's money down the drain. Try some basses out and set out the pros and cons.

+1

To answer your question, yes I have played one and yes, I like them. However, not everyone is an Ibanez freak like myself. People either love or hate the necks, and you won't be sure which camp you fall into until you actually play one for yourself.