I have to write a paper on either education or gender,
basically all It can be anything involving the two, but i must take a side or stand
so it should be a debatable topic

some examples would be why private schools do better than public schools or why woman are less likely to receive the death penalty than men.

thanks
The (gradual) shift of gender roles in society? That could be quite interesting.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
How long of a paper?

...Also, you might combine the two, i.e. why there are more male math majors than female. (If that's the case. I don't actually know if it is. It's just an idea.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

private schools do "better" than public schools because they have more funds (they're hella expensive, in case you didn't notice)

women are less likely to get the death penalty because they don't get themselves in as much sh*t as men do
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by FlamingYouth
private schools do "better" than public schools because they have more funds (they're hella expensive, in case you didn't notice)

women are less likely to get the death penalty because they don't get themselves in as much sh*t as men do

i noticed i went to one my whole life
Quote by AcsticRckr89
Portrayal of Women in the media... specifically coverage of crimes committed by women in the media

That's what I would've said, but if it's like a 3 page paper then there's no way you can cover it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
That's what I would've said, but if it's like a 3 page paper then there's no way you can cover it.

you can do it... you just have to do alot of research and go in depth
Last edited by AcsticRckr89 at Nov 6, 2007,
But that's the thing. With three pages you can't go that in-depth.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

the paper is 7 pages long :C

all of these suggestions are great thank you so much, i asked my friend and he said maybe why education is deteriorating in America?
That is a good one too. I'd either go with that or the portrayal of women and gender roles in the news media, or a particular show, or a particular ad. I actually just wrote about the portrayal of gender in the TAG Supermarket Rush ad, and might be getting published in my prof's journal.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Do it on both. Write a paper about how it is impossible to teach a woman anything.

That's a joke.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Do it on both. Write a paper about how it is impossible to teach a woman anything.

That's a joke.

why woman cant drive.......that isn't a joke
Quote by FlamingYouth

that's not always the case, i went to a private school and the school was dirt poor, i think they do better because most of the kids have been there a while and in this school they almost seemed brainwashed, they were like obsessive about their school work. i got there my junior year...so they never got to me they just seem to instill these values in the kids really early and keep pushing the values on them until there's no fighting it anymore

that's my take
Quote by masterk1818
why woman cant drive.......that isn't a joke

Yes it is. I don't believe you!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Should trasngenders receive health benifits from their insurance or is it okay for the companies to discriminate against them and refuse to cover them because of the insaely high cost of being a transgender?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Should trasngenders receive health benifits from their insurance or is it okay for the companies to discriminate against them and refuse to cover them because of the insaely high cost of being a transgender?

why are their health benefits more costly?
Quote by masterk1818
why are their health benefits more costly?

because they need therapy, surgery, and hormones/testoserone.

the process to get a sex change is long and expensive, but very necessary.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .