Page 1 of 3
Well UG, I have a bit of a situation.

There's this cocky little year 8 (3 years younger than myself) constantly trying to be a big man and rip it out of me. I mean there's no let-up. He's been doing it for ages now and no amount of threatening or ignoring has made him cease.

What would be the concequences if i swung for him once to get him to stop?
He's such a little twat.
You're 11?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
you might get a time out. thats about it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
just grab him and push him up against a wall and tell him to stop. will scare him ****less and he probubly wouldnt tell the teachers
end of your worries
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by Jackal58
You're 11?

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Don't swing at him. Instead kill his parents so he can spend the rest of his young years in various foster care centers and orphanages. That'll teach the little brat.
Quote by Jackal58
You're 11?

ahaha No Don, he's in eleventh GRADE. That's how the UKers say things like that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
hit him in the face

he will stop and wont fight back
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
Quote by happytimeharry
Don't swing at him. Instead kill his parents so he can spend the rest of his young years in various foster care centers and orphanages. That'll teach the little brat.

+1
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I had this exact same problem with a group of them when I was your age

I smacked the ring leader (well, kicked his arse, literally, once) and my mate unfortunately beat his ribs quite savagely. We both got a day's suspension but I'm pretty sure had there been no general beating as there was we would have got a lesser punishment anyway.
Quote by Jackal58
You're 11?

i wish i started playin guitar when i was 11?
give him a cookie
if that doesnt work
piledriver
You are now blinking manually
screw his mom
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Just smack him in the face, hard, in front of all his friends. I swear to God cocky year sevens and eights pissed me off in secondary school, with their stupid crew cuts and childish swagger because they think now they're in big boy school they can act how they please.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
ahaha No Don, he's in eleventh GRADE. That's how the UKers say things like that.

Thanks. My bad.
I was about to send them both to their rooms.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
He's in year 8 he's old enough to know he's in the wrong just beat him up.
I was bumming a ride from my friend's mom once, and I was riding in the back with my iPod playing in my lap. His little brothers kept trying to take the iPod and I was an inch from just decking them and walking home.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Haha I have the same situation, I either just ignore it or just turn round and the pussy runs off
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
get him when he is on his own. Just you and him. Be nice to him and say you wanna talk to him. Then when you are both in the right place SNAP. Throw him up against a wall. Put your hands around his neck. Have the most serious, evil look on your face possible and look him straight in the eyes. Tell him if he ever disrespects you again then he will get the living **** kicked out of him. And also threaten his family for good measure.
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
Smack his lip really fast and hard.
Hurt's like a bitch but won't leave a mark. I do it to my nephew all the time. That little bitch WILL learn to eat ALL of his food before he leaves the table.
Damn ungrateful little hellians.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Well UG, I have a bit of a situation.

There's this cocky little year 8 (3 years younger than myself) constantly trying to be a big man and rip it out of me. I mean there's no let-up. He's been doing it for ages now and no amount of threatening or ignoring has made him cease.

What would be the concequences if i swung for him once to get him to stop?
He's such a little twat.

Hang him from the ceiling and play pinata.
ಥ_ಥ
Consequences wouldn't be that bad, due to your age, and since he's been winding you up, for so long, people have probably noticed....

But more to the point, you're 11?!

Kudos to you! You have a firm grasp of the english language!!!
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
What I don't understand about Americans is how fuck damn stupid you can be. Year eleven. Since when has somebody stated their age like that? Oh, that's right. Never. Perhaps if he added 'of my life' at the end, but he didn't. Nobody does. UKers don't go 'Grade eight? Lolol, he must be eight."

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by TDKshorty
You have to be 13 to join UG

reported

Edit: haha, you thought you could escape
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by PastaOfMuppets

Dude, I had just got this one to post.

Don't beat me next time.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by PastaOfMuppets

I know, i was so close to quoting him in time... DAMMIT
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Dinkydaisy
What I don't understand about Americans is how fuck damn stupid you can be. Year eleven. Since when has somebody stated their age like that? Oh, that's right. Never. Perhaps if he added 'of my life' at the end, but he didn't. Nobody does. UKers don't go 'Grade eight? Lolol, he must be eight."

For the record, I knew what he meant. Nice opening line though, that UK wit you obviously hold so close to your heart smacked me in the face with the "fuck damn stupid" part. Genius

Well while we're in this mood...why don't I just point out how this wouldn't be a question to ask on an internet bulletin board in America? We would've just beat his ass and told everyone on UG about it later with a better headline like: "How much trouble will I get into for this?"

And BTW: An 8th grader and an 11th grader? Dude, why are you letting a little prick get on your nerves? What are you, like a midget or something? YOU SHOULD DWARF AN 8TH GRADER BY NOW!
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Thanks to the serious responses, not so much to the "you're 11!!one!!leleventyone!!!!!".

Thing is, its me. That might sound weid, but its the truth.

If he did it to anyone else, he would get a smack, but because its me, he can get away with it.

Twat.

EDIT:
Quote by Blow Me
For the record, I knew what he meant. Nice opening line though, that UK wit you obviously hold so close to your heart smacked me in the face with the "fuck damn stupid" part. Genius

Well while we're in this mood...why don't I just point out how this wouldn't be a question to ask on an internet bulletin board in America? We would've just beat his ass and told everyone on UG about it later with a better headline like: "How much trouble will I get into for this?"

And BTW: An 8th grader and an 11th grader? Dude, why are you letting a little prick get on your nerves? What are you, like a midget or something? YOU SHOULD DWARF AN 8TH GRADER BY NOW!

I am way taller than him. He's like 4'11'' and i'm 6'1''. He just drives me insane. Like today, my "mates" walked off after school and i caught up and said "can't you walk home by yourself" when they're my mates, not his. And he calls me a dirty jew (even though i'm now jewish, still offensive though), imitates everything i do and that's one of my pet hates. He's just a little knob, he's so cocky an full of himself. They're at that age when they think they can get away with it.
Also btw;
grade 10 = year 11
grade 7 = year 8
Last edited by tanglewoodguit at Nov 6, 2007,
HUmiliate him in front of his friends.
No point hitting him, you'll just get into trouble when it isnt worth it. Bruise his ego, he won't bug you any more.

Year 8s are right cocky little ****s cos they're not the youngest in the school anymomre, year 9s are terrible too. I love being in college, don't have to deal with that sorta crap anymore.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Blow Me

I wasn't trying to be witty. Where on earth did variation of humour come into it?

These boards are in Russia. Not America.

Our school systems are different. Year eight and grade eight aren't the same.

-Matthew Arnold

Teabag the bitch.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I wasn't trying to be witty. Where on earth did variation of humour come into it?

These boards are in Russia. Not America.

Our school systems are different. Year eight and grade eight aren't the same.

Sorry I read the opening as 8yrs not year 8. Really. My bad.

Quote by tyronelab
Now instead you can send them both to your room.

Neither would survive.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 3